Something spiritual...

Good morning and Happy Sabbath to all..Yup, I'm an Adventist and I'm suppose to go to church today, but instead, I'm at home doing nothing..I'm not being hypocritical here by posting something spiritual..I might not be a frequent church goer, but I believe in God, and I still have the intention to be a good christian..God is love, and he loves me, and you..

Well, since I'm not at church, and actually (suddenly) I'm missing church service and Sabbath School, I'd like to discuss an issue here..Issue about "The Future"..I get anxious about my future-not knowing what (if anything) is happening, not feeling like I’m in control of the timing of things. I guess it’s a trust issue. Any ideas?

I can sure relate to this one. I’m an expert at worrying about what’s around the next corner. I have keep coming back to this harsh fact. I’m not in charge. I was not made to know my future or to control it. I just need to let go of that deception-confess it as sin. That’s the first step to peace like me. Otherwise we’ll worry and strive and only end up tired and frustrated.

Even on the days we can’t see it, God is at work in our lives. Jesus said, ” My father is always at his work to this very day” John 5:17. Of course, we can’t figure out God’s ways. He won’t be boxed in. He is bigger than all our questions and bigger than our answers.

One thing that’s helpful when you can’t see what’s up ahead is to look back. Most of us can look back and trace the hand of God in our steps. I look back and see that where I am today has not depended on my ability to plan or organize my career. It has been the Lord leading me all the way. He has directed each step.

The fact is, God is always right on time. We can count on it. He knows our heart’s deepest desires. He is not some kill joy just playing with our emotions. He holds all the time in HIs hand. He sees what you and I could never see..

anyway, trust in God, and let him lead our way..

Have a nice day...

0 comments:

Post a Comment