cuti2 malaysia..

I'm officially off from work for few days, and it feels like eating an ice cream in the middle of the desert..Cool hah..This is exactly what I need..I've been longing for this day since few months back..I shouldn't be awake too early, but I just can't bring myself to sleep back since I let the doggies out at 6.15a.m, so I started cleaning up the house, I'm still doing the laundry..damn!!! (patut la sa teda baju sudah..smua bulum cuci..hehehe)...Mopping the floor, do the dishes..Clean and tidy up my bedroom..and playing with my doggies...This is such a great day for me..

I'm in my dream land now..Whenever my mind wander to the beauty of the islands, Mabul and Sipadan fill a beach vacation with warm dreams of perfect white beaches of sandy shores awash with beautiful crystal blue waters..I just can't wait..Now, it feels like the time is not moving at all..Geezzz...My gears are all ready, a bit nervous though, since I don't have the chance to do my refreshment dive before going to Sipadan..I'm counting on my buddy..hehehe..and of course my dive master too..Well, everything's gonna be alright..I have done it before without any difficulty, and I'm sure, this one is going to be just that simple..(trying to relax myself...hehe)..

Well, I hope you'll have wonderful day today, and eventful weekends ahead..I need to continue on with my laundry, and actually I don't like it..I prefer to do the dishes, but not the laundry..aah..thanks to technology for inventing washing machine,,it makes it a lot easier for me..hehehe

have a wonderful day..

4 comments:

  1. Unknown said...
     

    i tot dia cuci kain pakai tangan.. duh pakai washing machine..
    enjoy ur CUTI2 M`SIA...

    Have fun ya!!!

  2. ReNo said...
     

    ya selamat bercuti bro..u deserve it...kuat kerja ko tu..haha

  3. XiGorX said...
     

    ya bah alus, kalau sa pakai tangan, habis la jari2 ku smua rusak..hehehe...

  4. XiGorX said...
     

    reno, mmg sa kuat keraja ni..sampai 2 3 entries sa tulis satu hari..I really deserve a holiday..hehehehe...

Post a Comment