just be me..

Sometimes when I am around others I just want to disappear. This is a terrible feeling, it’s almost like I start to feel trapped and all my mind can focus on is getting out. I don’t want to focus on conversation.. I can’t make conversation. I just think about how stupid I am and how I do not want anyone to see me..

I know this is a terrible way to think about myself.. Sounds like I have no confidence in myself, I fear that everyone is judging me, and someone is hating me..(and there's nothing I can do about it if it happens), and for some reason I think, even if they really are, that it is alright and what they think of me, should not be my problem.. Because, I know, I am not what others think of me. I try so hard to love myself but sometimes, it’s true, I do hate myself..Passionately..

I have written a lot about learning to be who you want, and doing this in spite of what others think you should be.. I truly believe this, I really do.. It helps me, too, to know that I am on the right path. It is just that sometimes I forget it.. I need to constantly remind myself that I am, and hopefully I will begin to get these feelings less and less..

For a start...I am who I am..I live and rule my own life..I don't see the world as it is, I see it as I am..hehehe..

Have a wonderful weekends ahead...

I don't know, what's with that pic, I just feel like posting it,hey I'm being me..may problema ba? hehee

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    wala na problema..(lepas ni kana tampar2 oleh mama sia) pa buli buat sia nda pandai espeaking pilipin..hmm anyway, semua tuh dr diri ko seja. dulu sia pun ada rasa mcm tuh..mcm tidak yakin, selalu sia rasa urg judge sia, tp bila pikir2..biar la apa derang mo cakap, judge..bukan mati juga kan kana cakap. be confident.

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    ya bah..leks ja la..biar la kan..rock maa..hehehe..thanks ya..appreciate it..

Post a Comment