Tribute to my beloved Bobbi

Click here



Bobbi, my German Spitz is dead due to a freak accident..A terrible conclusion by any description..Not big news, perhaps, but it is to me. He was the most free-spirited, energetic, sunny, enthusiastic, delightful, downright funny dog . Never met a person he did not like...(That generosity did not apply to cats, rabbits or squirrels..)

Bobbi was the best companion, always game for an adventure, a walk, a car ride, anything at all. He used to sit in between the front seats of the car, or sometimes on the passenger's seat in front, almost like a person would, thrusting his long bony nose into the wind. It was comical, except that Bobbi had an innate grace that always made him look dignified..although sometimes he was very mischievous I loved him very much... The space under the coffe table in the living room is stained, it has been his rightful place ever since he was a puppy..Whenever I'm watching tv, he would be sleeping under the table..

This morning, I was awakened much earlier than I usually did, and I have this pain in my heart, pain of losing and missing him so much..He used to wake me up every morning, by whining and scratching on the door, but this morning..There was no one scratching on the door...It felt weird.. When I left home yesterday I have promised him to buy his favourite 'nasi ayam'..and I feel so sad that he didn't get to eat the 'nasi ayam'.. He was found dead when I was away in college..I cancelled my afternoon class yesterday and went home to see Bobbi..Open arriving the house, I could feel my heart beating hard, and I just couldn't bear to see what I might see...There lying on the garage floor, a still warm but lifeless body..His eyes were wide opened, as if he was still very much alive..I stroked his back, and asked him to wake up, I cried..I have lost one of my very best companions..My frist boy..I'm still in denial..I can't accept the fact that Bobbi is dead...

I don't quite know how to end a post like this, because I have neither a suggestion, request or question, but if you've wallowed through to the end of this, thank you for giving me your time and I apologise for any sunshine this might have taken out of your day..This is too sad for me, but hey..All dogs go to heaven, right!!??..but I still haven't adjusted to the idea of him not being there when I go home from work everyday, and the thought that he'll never be around anymore is just too painful..

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    be strong xigor...and its true all dog go to heaven.(hrp2 my puppies also sdh ada di sana)..

  2. Surind said...
     

    My condolences. Take care.

  3. XiGorX said...
     

    thanks urang ranau, it feels like i have lost my son..huhu..But, I coping..thanks Surind Raj..Is that a rottweiler or dobberman?? NIce...

  4. LeoFantasia a.k.a LEO said...
     

    When I left home yesterday I have promised him to buy his favourite 'nasi ayam'..and I feel so sad that he didn't get to eat the 'nasi ayam'..

    alamak..this one quite touching laaa...Be Strong Bro...!

  5. XiGorX said...
     

    ya bah, pa buli buat la bro..thanks kio...

  6. Anonymous said...
     

    Yes, she is a Doberman. Do me a favour man, send me a email, want to ask you something. Thanks.

  7. Anonymous said...
     

    i know this was your old post.. menyesal sa baca.. tapi cannot help it juga.. like you im an animal lover.. punya kesian what happened to your dog.. so sorry to hear that.. satu ja la i dare not tengok your youtube.. sudah la sa nangis baca.. no..

    i used to pet dogs but not anymore.. im not allowed ever to pet one by my parents.. sebab bila mati sa teruk.. susah betul mau let go.. the whole kg dengar sa nangis if one of my pet died.. only thing i can do admire your dogs or siapa punya saja.. love it.. they are gorgeous.. jaga betul2 yang tinggal k.. all i have now my cats saja.. i sleep with two of the cats..

    a friend..

    *happy Sabbath 2moro.. like you sa sudah lama tidak pigi Sembahyang.. not that i lupa.. by the way kurang2 la minum too juga.. hehe.. i don't drink or smoke but i do love eating seafoods and is a coffee addict :D take care..

Post a Comment