S.B.G

Pardon me for my entry on 'even when I die'..yup..shouldn't be talking about death, dying anything as such..Life is precious..We live it only once..

Now, something more positive this time..I can't hardly wait for Saturday, it's the SABAHAN BLOGGERS GATHERING..When i go through the list of bloggers who have confirmed their attendance, I must tell that I am so excited..Meeting and making new friends with fellow bloggers..This morning, I ran through my wardrobe (as if I have any), and check if I have something suitable for that occassion..hehe..Kidding..

I don't know what to expect for a gathering like this, it will be my first of a kind, and funny me..am I getting all these butterflies inside? hehehe..Well, guys..let's bring it on..Hey wait..BRing what?? hehe..nevermind..

So..I shall see you there bloggers...

2 comments:

  1. Unknown said...
     

    Ahaks... bring urself la.. wear something ur comfortable with... huhu.. just look smart n be urself bah kan... hehehehe

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    Yup..I will do just that..hehe..

Post a Comment