even when I die......

I was reading the newspaper today..Was specifically going straight to the classified pages in search of an opportunity for better employment..anyway, I couldn't help but read on some of the sad news about accidents and people get killed through various ways..and just reading them gave me goosebums..Normally, I will just skip these kind of stories..They are making me sick..and all those obituaries, emmm....I wonder, if my pic is going to be tagged "OBITUARY" someday..Oughh...Dad, if you read this, please...Don't do this...I don't want people to know..If you want to thank them, do so by sending them Thank You card..alright..Hehe

Since then, I've been thinking about how someday I’m going to die.. It’s not that big of a deal to me.. Hundreds of people die every second, so really, in the big picture, my death is pretty much insignificant to most..O well, maybe yes to my family members.. However, what I'm worried about is how people will remember me once I’m dead.. Sure, there’s the chance that I could do something great with my life.. like find a cure for some kind of disease, write some all-knowing computer program that finds a cure for some kind of disease, or becoming something awesome like the best Frisbee thrower in the world..I don't know how can this one be sooo fantastic.. Anyway, even though it is accomplished, one always needs a back-up.. An easier, simpler backup that would give one the same everlasting results, but in a more convenient package. This is what I’ve really been thinking about.

In my head, I’ve been picturing my death..It’s always been a curiosity of mine to see if I could die standing up and smiling.. Not straight standing (I don’t think that’s a physical possibility), but more like leaning in a corner and locking the legs and still smiling,hehe.. Hopefully when my heart has pumped it last pump, and my mouth has been fixed in an everlasting smile, I will pass on, but my shell will remain standing, as if saying ‘Hey guys, I’m dead and I’m still good to go.’
That’s the kind of impression I would like to leave..I wish I wont die with scary looking face...oughhh

Still, there’s the chance that my death won’t be slow, and that I won’t know exactly when I’m going to kick the bucket... Perhaps it’s a sudden, unforeseeable death.. Maybe I fell down the worlds longest flight of stairs, and after finally reaching the bottom, beaten to a pulp, bruised black and blue, and bleeding from places that I didn’t know blood flowed, I would have only seconds to leave a lasting legacy (other than, you know, falling down like a million stairs).. It is in this situation that I came to the conclusion that a phrase would best keep the memory of me alive.. I read a couple quote sites here and there on the topic, but none of the quotes really fit what I’m about.. It was then that I decided to come up with my final words ahead of time, so when the time comes, I will be orally prepared..

Even now, I’m still not sure exactly what they should be..Oo am I seriously going to think about one now??...Geezz..Maybe, loud proclamations of ancient mythology or the sense of approaching doom would be a good way to go... It would leave everyone in a sort of mental blur, their brains lost between feelings of sadness and fear.. It’s the kind of reaction that would really tear a family apart.. Or there’s always the option of yelling out a random phrase that sounds like you’re some kind of war hero about to enter his final battle..Hahaha..this one might work just fine.. A phrase such as ‘ONWARD… TO EVERLASTING GLORY’ or maybe ‘YOU THINK THE DEVIL CAN STOP ME?! I ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE!’ Or Saya Kunci Lirik ini..?? opss.. would probably be good terminal phrases to utter. It is vital that there are as many people as possible around to hear me, which allows for talking amongst themselves after, discussing what the words meant and why they were yelled at such as decibel level.. The confusion and worry that I would leave them with would be worth the fact that you are now deceased and about to be buried in the earth.

I'm really lost for words, and I don't have any conclusion at this point.. I think that in this case, I would have to keep a couple different phrases or ideas in the back of my mind, then when the time comes, I will choose accordingly.. If all else fails, I think it would be pretty cool to just start laughing, and then die mid-laugh.. Then everyone could say thatI laughed myself to death.. Not only is it happily optimistic, but for years and years people will wonder what the fuck was so funny...haha...Palis palis...

Good night

3 comments:

  1. Unknown said...
     

    Why all the sudden with this post??? U should be thinking of something good!!! Live ur life to the fullest!! hehehe...
    See U at SBG this Saturday.. :D

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    hehehe..suddenly susan ja baitu..Yup..see you there ya...

  3. StephenieEzra said...
     

    it's good to think about it but planning on how u r going to die is totally not right because it will be all GOD's plan..

    my blvd late hubby used to be scared of death,I said to HIM it's all GOD's will.Us shouldnt think about it but a few days before he died I felt soooo sad that I might lose him but I keep my faith in GOD's plan and wishning he would be fine..

    but it's GOD's will,no matter how hard I prayed,how tight I hold his hand...GOD took him to HIS kingdom

Post a Comment