Highlights.......

It's only 2nd Jan.2008, and the year is very new still..You can smell it..(yeah, it smells of nasty alcohol..hehehe)..How fast time goes by, and without we realizing it, soon it's gonna be another new year again (well, that doesn't come in any time sooner of course..) When I reached the office today, everyone was very cheerful, as if they have won the 16million TOTO Jackpot, damn..I should be the one who wins it..hehehe..Anyway, that's good..I mean, what better way to start the new year than a hearty laugh..(I can't believe that I'm actually saying this..Am I getting older? emmm..)and I could not stop myself from being entertained by their jesters about new year's resolutions..Yeah, I think, new resolutions are something to joke about only, and no one really willing to commit themselves in fulfulling them..Making resolutions is a cleansing ritual of self assessment and repentance that demands personal honesty and, ultimately, reinforces humility. Breaking them is part of the cycle..hehe..Sacarstic as it may sound, but..am I not right?..

Well, anyway..Cheers to the New Year, and thank God..it's another year to make it right..Whatever you think might not be pleasing last year, now you have a whole new year to start making things right..(Yeah, I can see myself doing it right this year..emmm...yeah..)I made no resolutions for the New Year. The habit of making plans, of criticizing, sanctioning and molding my life, is too much of a daily event for me..What I actually have are 'Target for the New Year'..(correction for the previous entry on - Last Day of 2007)..Well, don't mind me, I like to make myself confuse..It's obvious that, I'm a little bit older, a little bit wiser, a little bit rounder, but still none the richer, hehehehe..But, I'm happy with my life..

Alight, I will end my entry today, with some highlights of 2007 that has marked significant impacts to my life..Hehehe...Kidding..

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment