random ramblings.....

My classes start today, I can say, I'm quite prepared for my classes..But, the only problem is, the student's notes are not ready yet..As I went in to my first class this morning, all the eyes were staring at me, as if they have never met me before..Ok ok..Ya i know, I promise them, their notes will be given to today, but...It's totally out of my control, I have submitted the notes to the finance department for photocopy, and it's not done yet..Be patient students...Well, actually it was a good sign, they are eager to start, and they are ready for my subjects..Wait, it's only the introduction chapter today..hehehe

Well, I have nothing much to say..I hope I will be able to turn my plans into reality this semester..If not..Then, I have Plan B..yeah, nothing sounds more official than having Plan B, when the initial plan can't be achieved..hehehe..

Peeps, I have to go for my Recreation Tourism class now..I'll try to come up with something interesting when I get back from my class..(I lied...) hehehehe..

Adios amigos..

0 comments:

Post a Comment