more ramblings

Hey... let's face it, whether we run or are waiting for something, aren't we all often missing "more time" to do "more things"? I always find myself running out of time,even after I have planned things carefully..and I often find myself doing nothing satisfying..I'm not complaining here, afterall, I make my own rules, no one should be judging me..O well, you can judge me, by all means..But, you're gonna see my "do I look like I care?" face..Yeah, I could be as ignorant as any cold hearted bastard you could ever find on this planet earth..

I know I left my blog a little bit on the side (sometimes) as life has pushed me into running a lot lately. Nevertheless, I still believe in blogging very much and will soon post again..like I've never done before..This is a beggining.. I would like my blog to take a new fresh "turn", which is also why I need some time.

I'm sure more will come out of it... more ideas, more links, more examples and success stories. This is the beginning of a new way to connect our brains intuitively but with a new ability to gather and focus... to feed ideas and make them grow like never before. ..sounds so ambitious, right..we'll see..

Aight..i'll be back soon..

0 comments:

Post a Comment