New Semester

the new semester has started, and everyone else is busy, except the one and only me..Yeah, I couldn't be bothered with whatever the other colleagues are doing..Probably they are just busy on nothing..hehehe..Well, I have a long list of things to do, and I am actually doing them one by one, my own way, the "Slow loris way" if you know what I mean..hehehe..I have planned few things of which I think would be interesting for me and the students this semester..Rather than to be confined to the classroom lectures all the time, I would bring them to lots of trips and fieldworks..by doing so, I won't have to be in for most of the time..Brilliant..Definitely will get these done..

When everyone is so excited to start with their classes, I'm still a little bit laid back..No rush people, it's gonna be a long semester, anyway..But..I need to settle everything before next week..I mean, I still have some works in progress..and then I realize, I'm still being the old me..Lazy and hard headed..Wait..is this listed in my new resolution?..I'll check it shortly..I don't remember saying, I would be productive this semester, did I? hemmm..I love contemplating with myself..hehehe..

I hope this new year would bring more happiness and blessings in my life..happiness and blessings won't come easily, unless I look for it..Blessed be the son of Adam, for he is trying his very hard to be a good person..ughh..New semester, New year, an old self..hope there would be some changes as we go on to February..(hehehe...damn me..)

0 comments:

Post a Comment