happy Friday........

Happy Friday to everyone..I wish you a wonderful day ahead..Ooo..It's Friday, the best weekday for me..Today I don't have any lecture..So, I'll be in my office doing the thing I love the best.."Interneting" haha..I wish there is such a word..Well, actually I have Business Travel Operation class today with the Higher Diploma Student(Supposedly) but then, there is only one student to teach, and I don't find it comfortable teaching only one student..I feel as if I'm standing naked in front of him..So, I let him to do his Self Study..Give him more assignments and project papers..He will be seeing me only once in 2 weeks for consultations..Aagh..This is like the best thing that happen to me this semester..I love my job very much..hehehe..

This semester, not like the previous one, I was given subjects of my favourite..I could not ask for more, and my scheduled has been revised and now I have more free time than I could ever imagine..God has always been kind to me..One of my colleagues said, I'm a lazy person, but I have always been lucky.. I was like..WHATTTTT??? what ever that means, it has nothing to do with luck..Duhhh...I believe, everything happens for a reason, there is no such thing as by chance of good luck..

Hey, do you realize something..? it's already 17th of Jan 2008..wow, time pass by so fast, right..Getting older is crazy to think about..but, altogether college has given me a great new experience..I would cherish this moment, while I'm still here..This is the place which has taught me to control my anger, eventhough, sometimes, I just could not hold it..but, hey..I'm better now..

Anyway, I hope your plan goes well as you want it to be..remember, you are just as great as any one else in this planet earth, and you can choose whether to strive or to quit the fight..Have a nice day peeps..ciao amigos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment