Speaking from the heart...

when there is nothing else to say..shut up..!! When there is nothing else to listen to, then what???!!! Life is more than saying mere words or listening to random talks..there are more to life than that..There are times when I just couldn't bear with human..it's not that I'm not one of them..I am, life, body and soul human..That makes me credible of judging and understanding other human behaviors..In reality, I really don't understand..To be frank and be truthful, I have stopped..I mean, I'm sick and tired of trying to understand why some people are behaving so and so..It's easier to look at myself and try to improve mine..coz I know, I'm just a little bit better than evil itself..So. bothering about others is so much a waste of time..and time is one of my scarcity..I'm not willing to invest in such a time consuming but worthless idiocy..Growing towards maturity has taught me lots about worldly things..Some, I regret of doing, some, I will surely cherished..and some, just vanished along the way, and that one could be the most precious one..I've lost it..I could never turn back time, and pick those missing pieces of my memories, and make things right..I'm wrong in the first place, why and what makes me think that I would make it better, or right?? even if I do it over again a thousand times, I wouldn't..I will quit the fight, I'll walk away, even if I'm gonna be called a loser, then what?? I'm old enough to think, and I'm not gonna dwell in sorrows and self pity..That's so not me..So, let bygone be bygone..

So people, lets live and be happy with whatever we have..a little something would be a consolation prize, and it should not be of your first priority..

Ja..mata kakimasu..

4 comments:

  1. GuRaNgAk said...
     

    Relax bro.. Been there, done that..

    “..I'm not willing to invest in such a time consuming but worthless idiocy..Growing towards maturity has taught me lots about worldly things..”

    Can’t AGREE more.. Take a break!

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    emmm...pa maksud ni aa?

  3. GuRaNgAk said...
     

    Errmm..maksudnya, kalau takut di pukul ombak, jagan berumah di tepi pantai. Berakit² ke hulu, berenang²ke tepian. Alah bisa, tegal biasa..

    Amacam? OK ka..? :D

  4. XiGorX said...
     

    alah membeli, menang memakai, carik2 bulu ayam lama2 bercantum juga..sepandai pandai tupai melompat, akhirnya nda masuk SUkma pun...hehehhe

Post a Comment