Classroom Events

I love my job, hehehe..especially today..Well, the best thing about being a lecturer in ATI is that, I can pretty much do whatever I want, and I've got to develop my subjects according to my desires..I mean, as long as it is related to the subject that I am teaching, why not?? and now, I should say, I'm becoming better..I can see that I'm improving..hahaha..wHO else will say that to me?? So I'm taking the honor of complimenting myself for the job well done..HAhaha..Pathetic..

Today, for my Recreation Tourism class, I'm throwing a simple birthday party for my students..Two of them are celebrating their birthday today, so instead of giving them a 2 hours lectures, we are going to celebrate their birthday..Huh..We have collected RM3 from each students, and that's still way below budget..I have to use my own expense..Duhhh!!! anyway, its only once in a while..Not a big deal..Don't get me wrong, this is one way to show them, that recreation activities come in various forms..and this one is, Passive indoor recreation..Hehehe..Brilliant..(Tau2 mau escape dari buat lectures..pandai2 cari makan maaa)..

I'll post some pics later..If there's any...

Here are the pics..taken by using my HP..

Photobucket
Only these ka sir?? Ya la..You only give me RM3..this one pun over budget ody..Huh...

Photobucket
that's the cake..Suprisingly, it tasted very nice..

Photobucket
The 2 students who are celebrating their birthday today..Happy Birthday!!! Close your eyes, make a wish...

Photobucket
My Recreation Tourism students..They are fun, participative and very jajal as well..

2 comments:

  1. Justin Gildarts Joe said...
     

    those students of urs r lucky enuff 2 hav u as their lecturer...guru umpama lilin ma....remember?

  2. Anonymous said...
     

    Well said.

Post a Comment