Till I MeT You..........

It has been a busy day for me today..I have no class in the morning, but I have to submit my exam papers for this semester, and today is the last day of submission..Well, I managed to get everything done..Anyway, I'm not going to tell what I have done, and haven't done today, It's the 'till I met you' that I wanna share with you..



Well, last night I watched this movie..It's actually a Pinoy movie..(Tagalog)..Uhh..I love watching tagalog movies a lot..It's like an addiction..I used to buy Tagalog CDs last time, but now Kirana shows tagalog movies sometimes, so I hit a jackpot last night when this Tagalog movie was shown on TV..I was about to fall asleep, but for the love of Tagalog Movies I was awakened..

This is how the story goes..It was indeed a beautiful love stories, and..ya, I am mostly attracted to the language itself..I didn't put on the subtitle, and suprisingly, I could actually understand it..tutoo naman ito..Hindi ako sinugaling..hehehe..(its true, I'm not lying).. Luisa, a beautiful lady from the village..She has a tough childhood...Her father ran away with a rich woman from the city, and her mother died of grief..When she grew up, she became so ambitious..and she was determined to change her life, even if it means she has to cheat to get what she wants..

Being beautiful..ooo she really is beautiful..Maganda siya isang babaie..She became so popular and famous among all the men around town..and apparently, she fell in love with an old men, well actually, not with the old men, but with his wealth..and She was willing to marry him, for his money and possessions will be hers. To make the story short, the old men has never married before, and he has adopted a son (a good looking one)to help him to manage the 'hasienda'..(a big house in the country)..This young man, Gabriel, has a tough childhood too, he was abandoned by his mother while he was a small boy..He knew that LUisa was planning a trick on his master, so he tried to stop her..

In his attempt to do so, accidentally, he fell in love with Luisa, who was actually enggaged to his master (father)..and so did Luisa..When she met Gabriel, she suddenly realized that, life is not all about getting rich and wealth..and that being in love is the ultimate happiness one can get..As the wedding is fast approaching..Gabriel became more restless, because, he was losing the love of his life...Luisa on the other hand, was trying to tell Don Manuel, that she is in love with someone else, and that, she could not proceed with the wedding..

Ooo you have to watch this yourself, then you can tell how stupid and how crazy we can turn to be because of love..

0 comments:

Post a Comment