Monday Thoughts

hey you out there, Good people..Happy day to all of you..

I've been blogging and writting all sorts of topics previously, and seriously, nothing serious about them..I thought, by expressing my feelings through blogging would somehow inspire other people, and would actually help me to increase my words power..Somehow, in some sense, I guess I've done less than 'inspiring'..basically, I write about things randomly, that's why it is call My Random Thoughts..I realized something, since I start doing this blogging thingy, I feel as though I have a responsibility to response or to update my blog post frequently..Well, I guess its okay, I do it at my own pace, and it has nothing to do with 'obligation'..

Days have come and gone and 2008 would soon be over without we realizing it..I have nothing to really profound to say that I have not said before. So let me get to the point, as I follow the people who write about their past and upcoming events, life, especially mine has been filled with ups and downs, tons of work and travel and lots and lots of laughs, creativity, love and fun. This new year I do not have any specific resolutions. Rather it is more of an abstract concept, which is to continue living and exploring my creative consciousness. I already feel very connected with life and I feel that good things are around the corner - even if that corner takes up the entire year..You wouldn't know what is in store for you.. It could mean something totally different from the previous years, there's no time for self-pity.. Having achieved that to a satisfying point I am ready for my new adventures..

Over a year ago I was somewhat content with my life. Today, for the most part I am, but I recognize that there is an urge for a change. The process for that is already in motion as I explore other work opportunities and make a leap to live on my own (away from my parents)..It’s a feeling too familiar to me, reminding me of the days growing up and going through certain adolescent and young adult anguishes.

Socrates’ famous quote (yeah, as if I really read Socreates', anyways, this one is really motivating..) “An unexamined life is not worth living” holds some revealing truth. I only say some because, in my head, what and who’s life and how far should I examine? Why should I care in intense detail the complexities of how society is being “brain washed” by media and marketing campaigns? What benefit does it offer to my own personal life?

I admit I play the selfish card. Perhaps I play the ignorant card as well. If I feel it is important to the quality of my life at that very moment then I will analyze it. But if, on the whole, I am trying to examine the general socio behaviors of thousands of people, I’ve got to seriously ask myself, WHY?..coz I really don't give a damn..

I have to believe that I see my own world as I choose and know that my life is just a tiny microcosm of something bigger..(yeah, I couldn't stop wondering, what has the Master planned for me..).. I can’t concern myself with everyone’s else, especially when I don’t have the answer to change. I can only change to better myself and hope that one, two, or thousands will learn or want to experience their lives by my example. So I must stop losing myself and just live. It’s my only chance at true happiness.

- tapus na -

Buhay ko para sayo...

0 comments:

Post a Comment