music is my passion

On the surface, I appear very normal. However, beneath the skin lurks a mad man for musics..I'm not that fanatic though, I don't have any collection. I can honestly say I enjoy all music but rap and some jazz,and underground, drop dead hard rock musics.. I suppose if I were asked to pick one type of music you would force me to tell you 80's flash back. Yes, I love it and openly admit it..

I play a mixed variety of musical instruments..but, guitar and piano are my favorite..As I was driving to the office this morning, suddenly it came across my mind of this instrumental music "Bumble Bee"..Ooh..I love the way maksim plays it, but, I wanna show you this one, I found from the Youtube, and it has inspired me to practice more...yeah, I always say that..Well peeps, enjoy this...

Flight of the Bumble Bee By Jose Feliciano (Guitar)

2 comments:

  1. GuRaNgAk said...
     

    Wow..the skill & music was awesome, laju gila babi tu jari dia..babi pun x laju mcm tu ow.
    Tp tu muka bah si Jose tu bah..muka 'tension' hahahaha..Spoiler butul ow.

    So make sure ko practice to 'smile' masa main guitar ah..nanti spoiler tu kekeke :D

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    ya bah, babi pun angkat tangan oow...kdg2 ko nda dapat senyum tu kalau ko neves...hehehe

Post a Comment