duhhh..Lupa oo...

Teaching has been a journey of learning. Learning how to teach, learning how to deal with students and to love them (emm, I've never did love them, it's something that I'm still not capable of doing), learning how to be thick-skinned and ask lots of questions from senior teachers..Special thanks goes to all my senior colleagues who have been very helpful.. It is tiring but an exciting journey nonetheless. I am learning so much... and God has been so good.. He makes me understand things that are beyond my knowledge,and He has been always there for me when I'm down and discouraged..

This morning I was itching to get here and post. There were things I wanted to say, things that seemed exciting at the time and somehow meaningful in the scheme of my life.

Now, I’ve forgotten what was so big and important that it simply had to be posted here..Ughh..Gosh..am I getting that old??emm..I'm sure it will come back later..I hope..For the time being, I will leave you with this entry only..

0 comments:

Post a Comment