Last day of the year.................

Photobucket

As new year's approaching, I could not stop to think what are my new resolutions..Do you actually make your new resolutions every year??..For, me..Actually..emm..Ya, it might sound funny, that someone like me, have resolutions for the year ahead..I usually don't have a serious resolutions for the new year..Simply because, I find them so difficult to keep..Really hard..But, as we get closer to 2008..I've been thinking about them, as they relate to self improvement and career advancement..Wow..Sounds so serious..We'll see..hehehe...

Here are some resolutions that should be easy to keep and that they will go a long way towards ensuring a successful year...

1. Get a new job
I really need, infact I'm desperately indeed in need of new job..It's not that I'm not happy with what I'm currently doing, but..I realized, I need to earn extra, I mean, a little bit more than what I am getting now..Since I have more responsibilities now..Yeah..I've been sending my resumes to few places..I hope, I would get a positive feedback..

2. Cut down the Booze and Cigge...
Aha...This is is for real..(duhh)..Yeah, at least I have the intention..2007 has seen me in my most horrible state..Those crazy night out drinking seemed to be more than frequent..That is crazy..Sure, I could lose few kilos..(hehehe)..but I'm not giving up the booze just yet..Arggggggggggghh..Ok..we'll see about this also..alright..!!! okay, wipe that smirk out of your face!!!

3. Spend Quality time with my Puppies..(yeah, they are no longer puppies anymore)
If you don't already know, I have 3 puppies...They are three spoil canines..but, I don't think that they are happy..because, they are in-house most of the time, and don't get much attention from me, since I would be working from 9am - 5pm, and be out looking for booZe from 8pm - 12am..(haha..actually, not that bad la)..and also, I'll make sure, they would get proper training from the professional..emm..that would be me..hehehe

Alright...that's all I think..( actually, the list goes a long way, but, I would not mention them for fear, I would be condemn by you...Judgemental!!!!!!!...So, what are yours??..I would like to know...

Before I sign off on this last day of 2007..I would like to apologize to many people whom I have hurt so deeply (yet so sweetly..hehehe), for all the words that might have hurt you, and my demeaning acts..and words of insults that I wish I have never said..I do apologize from the bottom of my most sincere heart..(Ughuhuhu)..(ok, I'm holding my tears...kidding)..To those who have marked significant memories and all the friends who have been always there when I was dropping down and puking shits..I would like to express my sincere profound thanks for being such good friends..

With that...I want to wish you a happy new year..and do have a blastful NEw Year CeleBration Yaa...

0 comments:

Post a Comment