The weekend outing....

it has been long since I last went to the waterfall in Kionsom, and yesterday, I was feeling a bit crazy, so I said to my friend..mari pi mandi sungai..and he said 'mari..'..I called two more friends to join us..but, the other friend pura2 jual mahal plak..so, only the three of us went there..The weather was really hot earlier that day, that was how I came up with the idea to go to the waterfall..but, suddenly, the sky turned dark and it started drizzling..Punya soiii..cam tau2 ja kami ada plan baaikkkkkk punya..I guess, God must be jealous kami mau p mandi2 sungai tu..ishhh..emmm..Sorry, I don't mean it..But hey, its not fair...kami bukan dapat pi slalu pun..but anyway, I said, I don't care, kalau ujan pun sa mau antam pi sungai juga, lagi pun I have the food ready...Rugi la kalau makan di rumah ja..hehehe..

these are some of the not so decent pics taken during the piknik dalam utan yg ada air terjun yg hebat...don't mind my language kio...kamurang tingu ja tu gambar2 kami yg ... emmm... Deiii...really need to lose some of those...tuuuuuuuuuuuuutttt...


just arrived..pastu nda sabar mau terjun..


See la me..the male version of Ikan Duyung..


ermmm..there is supposed to be six packs there..kecut kali..


ya ya..tummy tuck..


That was me being craZy...


this is one of the best spots


you're still in the running of becoming the next Malaysian Tarzan......


Later that night..dinner di rumah sa la..

Okay..too many pics plak..I'll put more next time...hehehe..kidding..

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    pa gia ko mo malu ada itu tuuuuuuuuuut...!!!! yg six packs pun lama lama pun ada bah.. nda bahaya ka sungai sana tu..mcm ada history org mati lemas...

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    ya ba xander, mimang ada history la tu, tu la perlu berhati hati..hehe

Post a Comment