.......Joy to the world.....

I'm counting days..yep, soon, very soon its gonna be christmas..but, emm..I'm not looking forward for New Year though..as I think, there are lots of things that I have not achieve yet, and I'm starting to make new resolutions..Yeah..It a norm..As new year is approaching, people will start making new resolutions, without ever thinking, last year's or this year's resolutions are not even met yet..What the heck???...If making new resolutions make you feel better, why not..List em down, and be happy about it..The questions whether they are going to be achieved or not, doesn't really matter..Hehehe..

My brother is getting enggaged on the first day of new year..Since he has just started working with a new company, he was not granted any day off yet..He has only 2 days off..The problem is, he wants me to 'replace' him..WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT???? this is absolutely crazy and beyond imaginations..What does he meant by 'replacing me'..?? Oo..I think he's out of him mind..there's no way I will ever say yes to that stupid idea..My mom said, its ok, you're just gonna be there, and we'll pretend as if Zale (my brother) is there..Yeah..Whatever it is, it's totally unacceptable, more ever, I have my plans for new year, I don't wanna be somewhere in the middle of nowhere in Sarawak to celebreate my new year..So, folks...That's a big NO NO from me..Pay me thousand..I won't..Pay me 50K..emmm..I'll consider...hehehe.. But, its not going to be a real engagement between US..Okay...

Well, emm..just forget it..I wanna make myself feel good..emm..I did some shopping for christmas and new year yesterday and today..Didn't I told you already, this is gonna be my first christmas..I mean, this is going to be my first time celebrating Christmas..So, I did what they use to do..Buy presents..except. all are for me..Hahaha..Or maybe, for my niece and nephew laa..hehehe

Merry Christmas everyone..Be safe, Be Good, and Be Happy always...

0 comments:

Post a Comment