Thankful.......

Things I need to be thankful about...

...for the exam papers and assignments that I need to mark, because it means that I am employed...

...for the pile of laundry and the ironing, because it means I have clothes to wear...

...for the clothes that fit a little too snug, because it means, I have enough to eat..,(a lil' bit too much maybe...hehehe)

...for the barking puppies inside my house, because it means I am well protected from burglars...

...for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning, floors that need sweeping and gutters that need fixing, because it means I have a home...

...for the lady who sings off key in the Karaoke place, because it means I can hear and not tone deaf...

...for weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day, because it means I have been capable of working hard...

but..most of all, I wanna be thankful...
for the alarm that goes off in the early morning hours, because it means that I am alive...

1 comments:

  1. Justin Gildarts Joe said...
     

    thankful for the barking 'puppies' ka ging...ehehe...masi nda salamat...tu polipin culik lagi puppies ko bikin pusas....ahaks..

Post a Comment