An Advance Christmas Greetings......

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Few more days to go, 8 days to be exact and its gonna be Christmas..and I've been singing.."rudolph the red nose reindeer" over and over again..Duh..I don't know why..among all the Christmas songs, this one got stuck in my head.."had a very shiny nose"..(there I go again)..and I'm so excited, really I am..and I think its weird, because I have never felt like this for Christmas before..

To be honest, I have never celebrated Christmas before..and when I said never, means..not even once in my whole life..If you say going to the Church on Christmas Eve is a way of celebrating Christmas, I have never done that either..Pathetic?? No..I was taught and raised in such a belief that I don't feel like I'm missing anything..When I was but a small boy, my friends told me that they will receive gifts from their parents, aunts, uncles or grandparents on Christmas day, and they were all so excited and couldn't hardly wait for Christmas..but me, I don't feel anything, Christmas is something to look foward because its school's holidays..and my parents always have something extraordinary for dinner, we give thanks..and that's it..

So..everybody, lets celebrate Christmas together...

Wish you all a Merry Christmas...Have fun ya..

2 comments:

  1. Justin Gildarts Joe said...
     

    sana tampat kamu masi ada karoling ka...? sini siurang teda suda o... but it's ok for such un'christian' practice...hehe... Bakal kana penjara ISA nih... Merry X'mas ging...

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    sa nda tau, sa teda dengar2 caroling this year..huhuhu..sa pun cam ko juga ni..hehehe

Post a Comment