...christmas

Christmas..yup Christmas it is, people's favorite holiday. When else do we have a reason to take time off from all the hectic work environment..give and receive gifts, eat as much food as possible, and spend time with our families and friends for a few days or weeks? After all, isn’t what this holiday is all about? In addition to all of these great things, many people go to church around Christmas thinking that attending church on their savior's birthday makes up for all the wrong and absences throughout the rest of the year, and will help them avoid a lengthy visit to Hell..(Oppss..I wasn't being sacarstic..In fact, I am going to church on Christmas Eve..hehehe)I'm not a constant church goer, but..I still have the intention to be a good christian..

I went home to my parents earlier, means, I won't be going home on Christmas..Not a big deal anyway, since my family don't celebrate Christmas anyway..So, being away from home on Christmas is a norm..The last 3 days, my friends and I really have a blastful christmas shoppings..I bought few things for my own and for my niece and nephew..and now, i'm running out of cash..haha..doesn't really matter..I haven't done anything like this for christmas in my entire life..I guess this is OK..



So......in the spirit of the season - I will forgive and forget.

Merry Christmas, everyone, and best wishes - whatever your beliefs. Have a happy and safe time with your friends and families...Enjoy..

0 comments:

Post a Comment