...Traffic...!!!!!!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The story is all too familiar. You’re on your way to your workplace in the morning, when suddenly you find yourself stuck in traffic. It’s not a typical “rush hour” time of day and normally traffic does not get backed up like this..especially during these holiday season.. You figure there must be an accident or some type of serious incident up ahead just out of sight.

You slowly creep your way forward, bumper to bumper, continually looking for the flashing lights of ambulances and police cars, because you really think that there must be an accident.. Then, all of a sudden, traffic begins to move normally again. There is no sign of an accident, incident, or any other cause of the slowdown in traffic. What happened?...Damn..I really hate it..

Working in the city..(Well KK is a city..) I’ve learned that traffic, and lots of it, is to be expected. Especially on the freeways. And truly, that’s the one thing I hate the most about living in a city area – bumper to bumper traffic. Being late for work in the morning is one thing, and I swear, even if the traffic is moving, the stress of driving around town and sharing the road with lots and lots of other vehicles is wearing me down..I would rather stay home than be driving around town during the weekends..

Ughhh..I don't think the traffic would get any better, at least not in the near future..But I really hope, once the construction of the fly over is done, and all the projects of widening the road is completed, we could be at ease while driving..To all those JKR workers and authorities, please laa..Jan kamurang kasi lambat2 buat keja..makan gaji buta ja kamu kan..Makin lama kamu kasi delay tu project, makin banyak besi kamu ilang, org curi tuk dorang jual jadi besi buruk..kio..Sekian la tuk ni ari..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. GuRaNgAk said...
     

    Things I need to be thankful about...

    ...for the morning & weekends 'traffic jam' that I have to endure, because it means that I am employed (driving to work) & it means I am 'healthy/wealthy' enough to go out socializing with friends during weekends...

    Hehehe..Oppss.. Lari..lari.. :D

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    ooo, ni keja ko aaa...nda pa..sa tunggu dulu ko mabuk nanti..hehe

Post a Comment