...wild thoughts...

Perhaps I got it all wrong. This whole thing about closure and moving on. Maybe it is about what you take away, and not what you left behind. Or maybe it's just me, making it such a big deal..

Lots of things happened in my life recently, some that made me laugh, and some that made me cry (oo yess, I cry..I'm such a cry baby..Stab yourself in front of me I'd cry for you..hehehe)..But, nothing remain in me..I don't dwell in it for so long..Because when you dwell on what’s left behind, you’ve inevitably took into consideration the opinion of others. Which in some cases, the opinions do not matter, in part because what you left behind will be swiftly forgotten.

In such cases, being egocentric isn’t that bad. Learn from the experience, good or bad. Concentrate on your personal growth..and be happy about it..Afterall, it's your own life you're living on not other's..I'm sick and tired to win people's heart, and to please people..Being kind and good hearted don't pay my bills, so WTF..Life is like that, all I wanna do now is to enjoy my life with those friends of mine..Yeah, like I have so many friends..emm, yeah, how many friends do I have actually? Doesn't matter, not the least to me..If I can't be your friends, than I won't..simple thing..If you hate me, then..Go Fuck yourSelf..I mean..Go find another friends..hehehe..Forgive me for the words I used, I don't mean it..

At least I've learnt that it is a dog eat dog world out there. Sneaky and pretentious. Not so much the survival of the fittest, or maybe yes, if fittest is defined as who plays the game the best. Of course, I am not asking you to agree with me but be cautious ‘cause chances are, you can’t run from such people. And surely, there are exceptions to these cases where everyone loves everyone, or are at least sincere..

I am thankful for the friendships I’ve forged. People I know I can always count on and whom would bitch about sneaky pretentious people together.

Seriously no idea of what to write today, sitting in this exam hall makes my imagination gone really wild..anyway, this is just my stupid rambles, it has nothing to do with me, anyone, you, those who are still alive or those who have died being heroes...way 6 feet down under..It's all a shit created by me..hehehe..

Have a nicer day today, and hope life would be much better...

5 comments:

  1. ARTEo said...
     

    hey friend... your (directionless according to you) rambles nonetheless drive a sharp splinter of truth for me to ponder on and consider, albeit sounding sooooo morbid...

    Call on me for a drink, friend, and we'll talk... :)

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    hehehe, seriously, there's nothing serious about it..well, I'm always okay for a drink..Tapi kalau stakat minum shandy..emmm..ishh..hehehe

  3. ARTEo said...
     

    shandy tu hari pasal Mem sya tunggu di rumah bah... kalau tiak, XO kah... Vodka ha... Tequila ka... hantar saja... jangan beer saja.... hehehehhe

  4. XiGorX said...
     

    oo, hard liquor drinker ni..waaa..ok ba..ada masa juga tu..emm..

  5. ARTEo said...
     

    ok bah kalau kau... sya ada connection juga dr Labuan, dapat juga stok stok sikit, hehehehe....

Post a Comment