some lovey dovey stuffs

buenas tardes..Hehehe..alright, enough with the Spanish thingy..It's such a lovely day today, a friend of mine had just sent me a message thry YM telling me that she is getting married..She was so overwhelmed with joy and happiness, and I'm happy that she's getting married with the guy that she has been with for 7 years..I was shocked to know that, they have a very unstable relationship before, they were together on and off for 3 years, and finally, they decided to end it with marriage..Lovely..and, after the long (seemed endless) chatting with her, I was left to thinking my love life in retrospection..Ughhh..anyway, it was nothing like romeo and juliet's but I'm happy..

I'm sure most if not everyone will agree that being in love is one of the greatest feelings known to man. It's the greatest lay your mind will ever have. Unfortunately, it's not often and never easy. There are ups and downs in relationships..Believe me, not all relationship would end with a happy ending.. It's the beginning stages of a relationship with fairy tale qualities "…and they lived happily ever after." I have chosen to redefine what falling in love is. Throughout my life I have met people and done things that arouse my every emotion to levels of ecstasy. People who bring out the best in me and challenge my perspectives with only good intentions. I have experiences of all sorts and know people of all kinds that are just as intoxicating as an epic romance..It's funny to know that you're in love..hehe..As I go thru all the happiness and sadness of being in a relationship, I found another way to fall in love..The easiest way..

I'll never again limit myself by just falling in love with romantic intentions. Granted, it is a beautiful experience, but I want options. I don't mean to sound as though the jaded parts of me are taking over, I'm simply shedding some light on the lesser-known ways to be in love. If something is powerful enough to move me than it's just a matter of time before I fall in love again..Hehehe..

Falling in love is as easy as breathing, and like breathing, falling in love reminds us we're alive. I fall in love with music that speaks on behalf of my thoughts. I'm in love with friends I have that never act shocked when I show signs of imperfection. I fall in love with life every time I drive and my song is on the air.. I get the tingles with words that are spoken intelligently. Just last night I fell in love with a picture that captured one of the best moments of my life. Being in love is as simple as catching yourself in a moment of happiness.

Can you feel the butterflies in your stomach?? Butterflies are a sign that you're in love, it means that life is what you were crazy about those days. Being in love makes you feel invincible. Remember how invincible you felt the first time you stood up for yourself? If being in love means feeling invincible, then back then the love we had was for ourselves. There are so many ways to fall in love and so many moments to be in love with.. maybe one day some guy will get lucky and I'll share..hehehe..

Whatever it is..You don't have to be in love to be happy..Love wont last long, love will only hurt you in the end..But no matter what they say, I know..I love deeply..yeah la mangkali..hehehe..and for now, I'm happy with whatever I have...

2 comments:

  1. Justin Gildarts Joe said...
     

    ...hehehe....jiwang juga ko nie...sabar...love comes softly...*title drama d Hallmark*

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    manada jiwang, rock maaa..teda jiwang2 ni..hehehe

Post a Comment