Blood...Blood...and more Blood...

Alright, before you freak out let me tell you..The blood is not mine, and I have not witness any accident, nor have I murdered someone...It's our college Blood Donation campaign today..The best excuse ever, I mean..most of the lecturers cancelled their classes and asked their students to donate their blood...and me, I don't have to do that because, all my students have gone for a field trip with Mr.Romy..

We have blood donations at my place of employment at least a couple of times a year. I assist by directing donors to the right place, and forcing the students to donate their blood.. and this time, my job is to take pics of them while their blood are taken out of their body..ughhhhh...I don't donate any blood myself..hehehe..Yeah, I did once..a few months back, but today I just cannot...This is because I am a selfish bastard who cares only for himself and feels that the rest of the world can go to...tuuuuuuuuut...Opss..Kidding...I'm not that evil..

As I try to explain, I have attempted to donate blood on several occasions in the past. These attempts are generally fail. I have bad veins. It's hard to get a needle in them, and it's hard to get blood out of them. Furthermore, the fear of needles I've developed over the years has resulted in my already high blood pressure spiking even higher when someone is trying to take blood out of me. I didn't realize that I had bad veins. I began to suspect something was wrong when I realized that my friend was well on his way to filling his little bag while the nurse was still digging around in my arm with that needle...Then, they found out that I have blood cloth, and I have to stop half way..Cool...hehehe..

Sadly, today, I can't donate my blood..(damn!!!Not again...hehehe)..Last time, I can't because I have high blood pressure, and the second attempt I managed to do it, that was when they found out there was cloth in my blood..and today, I was eager to lie on the stretcher and give out as much blood as possible..but, suddenly, just like a snap of a finger, my hope was gone, I can't..Because I just have a new tattoo..I was told, I have to wait for at least 6 months..OO..believe me..I can't wait that long..Hehehe..What to do la..There's always next time..emmm..

Alight..these are some of the pics that I took from the blood donation campaign using Nikon D40X si Alvin punya...

Photobucket
This is Ms. Akiko our Japanese Lecturer..She cannot donate her blood also..What was the problem again?? emmm...Low level of hemoglobin..?? Yaa..Besa la perempuan kan..It's ok, maybe next time ya..

Photobucket
Mr.Izwan..He looked nervous..hehehe..But, atleast dia ad derma darah juga...I shouldn't be laughing..hehhee

Photobucket
Our student, Miziawanlie..ni budak aa, nakal2 juga tapi berhati mulia..hehe..

Photobucket
Yang paling begaya masa kena ambil blood..Ko juga la Alvin..

Photobucket
Ms.Freda.."sa tahan ja ni..tapi mesti buat muka yg paling cute"..

Photobucket
...and last but not least..The photographer of the day..hehe

yup..that's all for now..adios amigos..

0 comments:

Post a Comment