Miraming Selamat sa Inyong Lahat...

I was overwhelmed by the number of hits I got lately, and I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere profound thanks to all my dear readers and visitors..When I first started blogging, I was being a little bit sceptical about this blogging thingy..I'm pretty sure that no one will ever want to come by and read my entries..Back then, I was doing this for fun and I do it at my own pace..I started of very slow, with one or two entries per week, and I increase the number gradually..and now, I feel like, it is my responsibility to update my blog on daily basis..Well, I love writing, and I love reading your entries..and I always spare some time to read them..some inspired me to the utmost, and some excite me, and some just simply plain wonderful..

I would like to say thank you to those who have known me from this blog..and I'm glad, I have met some of you in person..Well, this is really great, you got to know the people who share the same interest like you do..and I hope I could always come up with something interesting for you to read, supaya kamu nda busan2 datang sini..Or maybe, len kali kalau kamu pi dropby, sa kasi sedia teh ping la..hehehe..

We have done our best, and we will continue doing our best..To all, keep up your good works..keep updating your blogs ya..

Till then..babai..hehe

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    same-same (sama2) ;p

  2. ARTEo said...
     

    your subject verb suddenly shanges from singularity to plurality in the last paragraph...

    Typo or is there something for us to think about...?

    Hhmmm..... now now....

  3. XiGorX said...
     

    no, at first I was talking about myself, pastu sa cakap pasal kamu smua..supaya kamu rajin2 update blogs..tu ja..napa salah meh..hehe

  4. ARTEo said...
     

    teda salah bah... saja tanya bah... because if i dont ask, then salah... kan?

    anyway, yea we have done our best, to juggle between the love we have for blogging... and the pressure that drives us to continue blogging...

    anyway, cheers to such narcissistic hobby...

  5. XiGorX said...
     

    like that la I like..hehe..

Post a Comment