Photoshop

Lesson 2..
All these while I don't really know what photoshop can actually do..Or more likely, I don't know how to use the applications..Now, not that I'm an expert already, but, as I was playing around with it I have discovered that photoshop can actually perform miracles..hahaha..I'm yet to discover more..But too bad, I'm learning all by myself, and I wish I have a 'guru' to teach me for free..Hey come on la..Sharing is caring maa..hehehe..Don't mind me, I'm just frustrated with myself..I have been trying to make my simple photograph looks like a pro, but all I can say, I'm no good..really sucks..Well anyway, I wasn't born with a computer in my hand, so need to work it out myself..I know, I can do it..Wait and see..Anyway, I won't turn this blog into a photoblog..I still wanna stick with my random thoughts..hehehe..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

this is not even close to be called good, but..anyway, I love photoshopping better than going out for a drink..hehehe..So..what do you think about photoshopping..? Great, right..next time bro, next time..I would be just like you, great people..Huh!! hehehe..

0 comments:

Post a Comment