Rocky the White Labrador

Alright people, just in case you're wondering if I did go home to my parents or not..Well, I didn't I was here in KK the whole weekends..Ok ok, before you go on condemning me for not making it, let me explain my reasons, alright..hehe..(yeah, ada ja alasan ku ni kan..)

To be honest, as I mentioned in my previous entry, I wanted to go back last Saturday, but, suddenly, we were called for a staff meeting on Saturday, anyway, the staff meeting was only for an hour, or less..and, emm,,actually, I still can make it but then, my dad called me up, and told me that they were going for a church's visit to Kota Marudu, and they won't be home..Now, can you see the point?? hehe..Tu la pasal pak cik nda balik kampung tu..neeh..hehehe

Enough with the explanations..mau picaya ka nda, terpulang la..(you better believe me :)hehe)..Anyway, I'm excited about something else..today, I went to the Sunday Market along Gaya Street with Jr..We were just bored and have nothing better to do, so we decided to go there to take some pictures of people, or anything worth snapping..As we strolled along the street looking for nothing in particular, we reached the sections we puppies are sold..and we saw this cute and very adorable white labrador puppies sleeping soundly inside the crate..and yes, they were meant for sale..and, inside the other crate, there were 2 Golden retriever puppies, and another 2 rottweiler puppies in the other crate..I was like..Damn!! They have pure breeds..I didn't know that..usually, there were only either mongrels or mixed breed, like my Sisqo and Bobbi..But today.......they have PURE BREEDS..

I wasn't crazy about the golden retrievers or the rottweilers, because we have Rex (Golden Retriever), and Sisqo (German Rottweiler)..my eyes were set on the white labrador..and at the moment, I just knew, I need to get one labrador..I was being irrational, I have 3 grown up puppies already, and yet, I still want another one??..the contemplating didn't last long, then...the white labrador is mine now..hehehe..Yeah, and while I'm writing this, he's asleep just down my feet..Lovely..It took a while for bobbi, rex and sisqo to get used to their new live in companion..and sisqo was being a bit hostile to him..I guess, he's being jelous..hehe..Well, if you don't already know, dogs have feelings..anyway, after sometimes, the temperament cooled off, and now, they are ok with Rocky..I hope so..hehe..Well, next will be pics of Rocky the white Labrador

Photobucket
misti mau amik gambar masa mula2 dukung..hehe

Photobucket
isn't he's lovely..? masih ada reben2 lagi di leher dia ni..

Photobucket
He's such an adorable playful puppy..

Photobucket
look how white he is..

Photobucket
a very friendly dog..and loveable..budak2 pun suka, apa lagi pak cik2..hehe

I'm going to open up a new blog, and it will be all about Bobbi, Rex, Sisqo and Rocky..Soon..very soon..

Adios for now..

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    so cute and adorable...wish i have 1 like that.

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    hehe..you can get one baa...hehe..

  3. Anonymous said...
     

    Brapa lah harga? ada ribu juga kah?

    Alvin and I often go there look-see, look-see only. Mahal bah. :(

  4. XiGorX said...
     

    Hi chegu carol..hehe..emm, ada sampai ribu juga oo..but this one is without the cert so, it's a bit cheaper la..emm

Post a Comment