missing home..

My sister just called me up, she asked me to pay her credit card tomorrow, and we had a short sibling's talk..and before she put down the phone she said.."lama sudah ko nda balik rumah kan(KB)..balik2 la bah tengok2 daddy and mummy, Jen2 and Neal (her daughter and son)"..There was a long paused before I said.."Ya la ba, mau balik la ba ni"..Last week my mum was in KK, so I met her here, she was fine, and I know everyone at home is fine..

Deep down in my heart I feel so guilty..I remember saying "ya la, mau balik la ba ni" many times, but I was never home..huhuhu..Now my guilt is all over me..Yesterday, my dad called me, he said, our new house is going to be renovated, but it's hard to get the workers coming because it's raining almost everyday..He sounded like he was fine, and I did asked how are they doing back home? He said everything's fine..

Sometimes I really miss home, and I really wanna go home..but, seems like I'm always occupied during the weekends, coz, it's the only time (2 days) that I could actually drive home..but I didn't..It's not that I don't want to..but....Yeah, I always have my reasons for not going back..

Well, this weekend, I'll make it up for them..I'm going home and I'm going to stay a night there..Man..I don't know, when was the last time I spend my night at home in KB..I was always there for a day trip only..Prodigal son..huhu..Now, I really miss everyone at home, my mom especially..So this weekend, sa mau balik kampung..Yes la..

5 comments:

  1. ARTEo said...
     

    dont make it sound so bad, man... at least bring the cam over and shoot for us city people things that we're deprived of...

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    haha..apa yg kamu mau, gambar munyit..teda..hehehe

  3. ARTEo said...
     

    orang yang berperangai monyet pun boleh...

  4. Anonymous said...
     

    balik lah, kan kb 1 jam sj dr kk. tinguk sy, selalu take things for granted, now that i can't go home suka2 hati mcm dulu...feel so sad. balik la....siok tuh buli tidur bw ketiak mama...hihihih..

  5. XiGorX said...
     

    emm, ya ya, sa mau balik ni..mau tidur bwh pokok kelapak..huhu..thanks for your concern..hehe

Post a Comment