some pics

Talking of the sunday that went by, its wasn't that bad as I had expected it to be..It was shining brightly in the morning when I woke up, and it turned cloudy by noon, and it was raining later in the afternoon..I was a bit disappointed because the Dog's Meeting was cancelled due to the inconsistent weather..Anyway, what I learnt was to enjoy whatever life throws on you. After all I am a firm believer of destiny and everything happens for a reason. Good, bad or ugly is all a part of the journey called life. By the way the next 3 days are going to be really busy for me (really busy?? as if I have ever been soooo busy in my entire life..hehehe)..It's exam week, and I would be invigilating, and marking papers..Ask I me if I like it?..Huh!! Need to get my pills ready just in case migrain might come around..

Lets talk about something more interesting..Jr has bought a new lense for his SLR camera Canon EF 90-300..Ughh..Nice..and I was so excited, as if the camera was mine, hehe.. Since then, I could not control myself, I wanted to take picture of everything, everyone, or anything at all..Yeah, I really thought the camera was mine..Shame on me.. We went photo hunting around KK city, took pics of the tourist's B&B, restaurants, hotels, pubs, streets, people, crowds..you name it, I have seriously taken most about everything..hehehe..Well, I Jr needs the pics for his new Travel Blog..Soon to come, I suppose..

Being an amateur, of course I still need to learn a lot, and if I am really serious with this really expensive hobby, I should really take into consideration of getting my own camera..Yeah, Jr would probably be saying "hey pok, go get your own camera la"..hehehe..Anyways i did a pretty good job, and i am not being biased towards myself, you can see it for yourself. By the way that doesn't mean that I am not open for any comments, feel free to speak your mind but do keep in mind that i was never too good with camera, with SLR camera somemore, and this is an attempt of serious photography after a very very long time..

thanks to Jr and Arteo for their free tips on photography...

Photobucket
a bit blurry..

Photobucket

Photobucket
she was saying " yaaaaaa butul, the shark was really big..Bigger than me.." :)

Photobucket
"daddy, can we stop and get some beers? Pleaseeeeeeee"

Photobucket
a tripod and a setting sun

Photobucket
a silhuette of a man..guess who??

2 comments:

  1. Justin Gildarts Joe said...
     

    ...nice photos...as expected from a nice, expensive camera hehehe...but there's one photo yg ada budak org putih mcm bukan ori hehehe....

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    emm..ya iya, yg tulen ja ni..hehe

Post a Comment