my life, my decision...

we are constantly making daily decisions about our life..and sometimes, it is not easy to make even the simplest decisions like what to eat? or what to wear?..those are simple, right?..It would be harder, if it concerns about life-changing decisions..It happens to me everyday, and I'm sure it happens to you too..The thing is, are we making the right decision everytime we made one?..It is as hard to tell as it is to make a decision itself..Basically, when me made a decision we try to make believe that it was indeed the best thing to do..eventhough, deep down in our hearts, we know, we've made a very bad decision..

Well, in my group of friends, normally I am not a decision maker, I would rather sit back and follow them..but, I always end up making the decision for everyone..and I hate it..I'm not good in making decision..If you are my close friends, you would know that I could be the most indecisive person you have ever known..hehe..But hey, you don't get to judge me alright..It's my life, I made my own rules, I know what is best for me..eventhough my best might not be good enough for you..

I have made a great life changing decision in my life..and true..It changes my whole life, I became a different person I'm used to be..For a year, I think about it real hard, weighing its pro and cons..and bit by bit, now I completely agreed that this is what I want and everything feels right..Now, as time goes by, I found out there are more decisions to make in relation to the ultimate decision I made a year ago..i just need to follow my heart, coz I know..i could not gone really wrong anyway..I feel more content and I'm happier now..

Alright..i guess that's all for today..this is an entry of a sleepy blogger..Now, what should I do? ..leave that to me, coz I have decided to hit the sack early tonight..the rain hasn't stop it would be really cozy to be in bed now..Good night everyone, and be wise in making your decisions..

0 comments:

Post a Comment