sad...sedih..

My colleague is going through a hard time now, she has just broken up with her boyfriend of (..years..I'm not really sure how long)..Last week was really hard for her..Well, it is understood, she has been staying with the boyfriend for God knows how long, and now they are going their separate ways..I'm not here to be a busy body..Hell No..I have my own problem to deal with and I'm not going to be a problem solver trying to help her out of her misery..Anyway, we concern about her, and we know the BF too, that's why when she started blaming the guy, we feel really bad..Because from what we know, the guy isn't that bad anyway..

I'm not going to talk about breakups here..Its too phenomenal nowadays..I'll let other people talk about it...Lets talk about sadness..Not that I'm sad now..But, I guess, some people are..Hehehe..No pun intended..

Ordinarily, when we talk about feeling sad, it means that we are so hurt. This may seem bizarre, but it most assuredly is true. For unless you are able to feel sadness you will forever be avoiding sadness. Sadness is a natural feeling which, if unfelt, just stays in our array of unresolved trauma knots. As with other emotions, feel it and it will go away...Hehe, I'm talking like an expert here..NO I'm not..Its just that, I don't like to be sad..When I'm sad, it won't last long, coz, seriously, life has some many splendid things and sad is just a stupid barriers limiting us to acheive greater happiness..So, I don't get myself too indulged in Sadness...

I think, o yes, actually I'm sure that we have to be genuine, which means not having aggression and being true to ourself. Some of us feel intimidated by our own aggression and by our own misery and pain. What we need, to begin with, is to develop kindness toward ourselves and then to develop kindness toward others. It sounds very simple minded, which it is actually. At the same time, it is very difficult to practice..that's why, some people put their blames on others..and make themselves feel better..

Pain causes a lot of chaos and resentment, we can feel the anger and hatred raged in and we have to overcome that. It is an extremely simple logic. Once we can overcome pain, we discover intrinsic joy, and we have less resentment towards the world and ourselves...everything can be controlled..Just don't make it complicated..Well, having said that, its always easy said than done..You're mature enough to think which is good for you..The magic is..Don't hold on to the things that make you sad..Get away from it...

Ooo yess..I have no reason to be sad..I'm so excited for tomorrow...We're going to Manila, and when I come back, I hope I have more stories to tell you guys..Magingat sarili mo palagi..Mahal Kita..hehehehe..(really no idea how to end this..)

0 comments:

Post a Comment