Genki Dewa Arimasen...Sakit

Just a quick update today..My Manila Trip - Part 3 would be put on hold temporarily..When I came back from the trip to Manila, I get really sick..Flu, fever and back ache all at once..Actually the back ache I got on our last day in Manila..Too bad, we were supposed to do our last minute shopping at Glorieta, but suddenly I got this terrible muscle spasm, and I couldn't do anything..Even breathing was hard..I got jabbed by the doctor, and it's much better now..But this cold is really getting the better of me. The worst of it is the cough which has been pretty bad and makes me short of breath at times. My back also doesn't seem to be handling it all that well (or else hasn't recovered from whatever the back problem was over the weekend)..

I came to work on Monday, but I realized there was no point to be at work when I could hardly even lift my hand..and my voice was completely gone..So I took half day leave and yesterday, I took another day off from works..Yeah, If you're not feeling well, don't force yourself..I don't get sick all the time, this is only my second MCs since I first started working here..

Anyway...Otherwise the week has been going alright. I was sent home from work at 1pm on Monday to get some rest since I wasn't feeling well at all (and must have appeared to be really worn out). And then that afternoon I just stayed in rest..Damn, the weather was good, the sun shone brightly..but too bad, I can't go playing tennis..huhuhu..

Well, it's early but I'm exhausted and need to go to bed so I'm going to turn in. I think my body is struggling to deal with this cold but hopefully some extra sleep will help me get through the rest of the week..This running nose is making me really uncomfortable..Hate it with all my heart and soul..hehehe

Adios amigos...

0 comments:

Post a Comment