Espanol anyone?

bueno noches..is anyone out there who can teach me how to speak Spanish?? hehehe..I just love this language, some of the words and phrases are similar like the Tagalog, and I'm sure I will be able to speak Spanish in no time..If I have a good tutor laa..If there's anyone who can teach me, I will buy you lunch for 1 month, coz all I need is one month, intensive la ni..hehehe..NO la, estoy bromeanda...

Okay, seriously, I really wanna learn Spanish..and I have started my lesson today, and I find it quite easy to pronounce the words and yaa, I think, easy to remember also..The thing is, I need to practise it in order for me to learn faster..hehehe..Mau cepat ja ba..nda sabar2 ni mau terer cakap Spanish..

One of my colleagues says, she gets turn on listening to someone speaking in Spanish..Ugghhh..nice..Thats why I'm really trying hard to turn her on ni..hehehe..Kidding again..Well, if I can turn her on just by speaking spanish that would be a great achievement, right?..hehehe...Don't mind me, no importa..emm

Alright..too sleepy to continue learning, thank God we have internet, and I can learn Spanish anytime I want..hehe..Till then..Hasta la vista..

0 comments:

Post a Comment