When two friends fight....

There's nothing much to say, I've done packing up things..Watching tv is not entertaining at all..and I was feeling a bit hungry..Darn it..Trying to avoid myself from imagining food..and the saying "the will is strong yet the flesh is weak" has proven to be true once again..and I found myself, doing the mise en place for speghetti..at night?? Its 10.30..hehehe...

While preparing the ingredients I have accidentally dropped some minced beef on the floor, and Sisqo ran and ate it all...Rex must have been very mad, he raised his hackles, stood stiff and stare at Sisqo..and Sisqo did the same thing..I knew, a fight would likely happen..and it did...It was a long 20 minutes of fight..all I could do was, shouting at them to stop..but they didn't..When finally both male dominant dogs were tired, they stopped, stared at each other, and started licking each other's wounds...I was like...What!!! you two were in such a big fight, as if you were really gonna kill each other, and now you're licking each other like nothing has ever happened????

Ever since Bobbi died, Sisqo has been a little aggressive, or I should say, very aggressive especially lately..He wants to be the dominant male...and so Rex is too...they will fight over anything for at least once in a week..and whenever they fight, they will leave marks and bruises on each others..Now, both of them look ugly..yet still adorable though..hehehe...That's why I really have to get Sisqo neutered..I should have done this last month, but I just don't have the time..and sometimes I forget...HUhu..

One thing I noticed about them is that, they are so forgiving..they might be in a great fight, but few minutes later when the anger has subsided, they will be friends again..very good friends indeed..It's such a heartbreaking moment to see them fight like there's no tomorrow..coz, at the end, both will suffer injuries..The vet told us that they need to be separated to prevent more fights..Tell me how can I do that?? They are my sons...maybe, once Sisqo is neutered his temperament will tone down..His Rottweiler blood is too dominant...For the time being, sisqo is going to stay outside..and will only be allowed inside the house for his meals..Sad..its really sad...

0 comments:

Post a Comment