the next best thing...

You know how there are those times in life when you are asked to describe yourself? Maybe it was an “All About Me” essay in the UPSR exam or perhaps a job made you do a lengthy self-assessment.. Either way, almost all of us will agree that describing yourself is pretty much sucks...We’re always our harshest critic.. It’s also strange when someone else describes you…the “spotlight” feeling is not fun for people who are not actually dancing on a Broadway stage... The older I get, the more I fantasize about being a hermit...Nay' I guess I could never ever be a hermit, I like to be among people, and I love socializing..although, there might be times when the moon is blue, I prefer to be in solitude..but that doesn't happen all the time...

Today someone who is new in our office asked me..So you have no class today aa?..I said..Nope, I've done with all my subjects..and he continued..You're the most relax and free lecturer here..Was that suppose to be a compliment or....You need a slap? or..have you eaten any shoes before?...Seriously, sometimes I can't tell if someone is joking or just plain irritating...Well, I guess, this person is irritating..Definitely he is...

I don’t consider myself to be relax or laid back at all..(even if I am...)..I have a horrible time relaxing, I’m always thinking..(place the empty water glass on the kitchen sink instead of the table, at which point I will scrub out the pots and pans and let them dry on the half-clean towel and grab that on my way up to do the laundry…well, sometimes..hehe) ..When I come home everyday, I will first let the dogs out, clean the house..feed them, and play with them..and it’s exhausting..Not that I'm complaining..I love the dogs, more than anything else..and cleaning the house is routine..I'm use to it.. But I thought about what my life must look like to someone on the outside…Hemm...I've decided not to even care about that la..It's a waste of my precious time...

I always have this in my, that the next big thing is always better than the last, especially if you know it before it happens...Which basically means that you better have lots of faith that it will work out..And if you do, it will.. The things that go wrong in life are often wrong only temporarily, and they needed to go wrong in order to properly rearrange the events that are waiting for you, which is just around the corner...Finger crossed.. You have to be paying attention to see them though, and you have to expect them... If you’re expecting the wrong things, your eyes won’t be adjusted to be able to see the right ones.. Ya..bla bla bla bla..I'm starting to sound like my mother while she is cleaning the house..I wonder why they (mothers) could not do their cores in silence...emmm...

I think too much..that's why I've never get anything straight..maybe it's lack of sex that bringing me down...hehe...anyway, I'm tired..Let it be, let it be, let it be...Now I'm wondering..what is the next best thing for me???

12 comments:

  1. JOE'S BIZNES CAFE said...
     

    pok,..maybe ko think too much..ee jangan capat tua. Lack of sex? Bah apa lagi, pigi capat2 cari..kalo 'simpan' too long, sa dengar pandai mel;atops tu!! ehhehe

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    haha...no la, lagu greenday baitu..bukan sa...hehehe

  3. Qhris said...
     

    leave behind what people think about u, they dun know who u really r and dun bother what they said...the more u think what they say...the more u will loosing yr self..nah kan ngunsamang sdh hehe..tp kalu lack of sex pun faham jga lah haha p la cari blang c jr..:P

  4. Gidong said...
     

    so bila nak kawen ni ? jangan lupa jemput ya .. oppppsss larikkkkk

  5. XiGorX said...
     

    Nda lack of sex bah ni..huhu...DOng, kalau sa kawin sa jemput juga ko tulung putung2 ayam..jan kmurang susah...Ishh...

  6. Anonymous said...
     

    you need to get laid, man :PP hahaha aapa pya advice ne.. kidding..

    blueorange

    *Have a nice week

  7. Qhris said...
     

    c gidong putung ayam? emmm muntah2 tu dia geli...

  8. Tompok-Susan said...
     

    betul tu cakap aunty sa tu...jan paduli pa org cakap....bikin stress ja...tpi lack of sex sa ndak tau pa2...tapi betul ka tu jr ckp pandai melatops dui yaii..bikin takut...Gidong ko pun harus kahwin sapat....bah matai talabih sudah sa...oppsss...

  9. Pelangi said...
     

    bah sapat2 lah sari sumandak mcm yg sa sms ko mlm tu ha ha mcm ko ckp "best man win" la la la are u brave enough to do this :P...everyone just same ba kalau saya la.... mmm opss lari dari topik da ka ni ampun!!

  10. XiGorX said...
     

    makasih la atas nasihat2 kamurang yg bernas ni..sa amat manghargainya..huhu...Tapi PS, ada ka sa cakap Best Man wins..huhu..teda pun...hehehe

  11. Pelangi said...
     

    ehemmm mesh ko lupa da ahh la la la ko kogutan ka time ko ckp sama sa tu hu hu
    p/s bukan sms baru2 ba yg lama2 lol

  12. Unknown said...
     

    some people just wanna be sarcastic hehehe...

    Bah go n find urself "someone" nad get laid..huhu...(get drunk n get laid)...
    :P hehehehe

Post a Comment