"Unloveliness"...

Every so often, in our life there will be a little period where you make a breakthrough.. or take off in a slightly different direction that feels good and right at the time... Sometimes you will find yourself at the end of that small leg of the journey, turn around to catch your breath and realise you are further than you thought you’d be..When vertigo sets in, the anxiety and feelings mount up..You try to work it out and to your dismay..Everything looks just crap..

The ‘unloveliness’ is valuable because it makes you work harder, try harder, climb further, and it is in fact a blessing, this dissatisfaction we may call it.. because it is a glass that helps you realize how far you have in fact come..

Having spent the last 2 days on my exam papers and teaching files..MOST horrible, and being unable to get anything done is frustrating and crushing... Temporarily crushing. I’ll be over it tomorrow, but for today I would just like to curl up in the sunshine and wait for my new wings to fully uncurl..Coz for now, I'm temporarily hibernating..

Well tomorrow I’ll give it another go. Or maybe tonight. I am so impatient….and I seem to be thinking too much...emm...

0 comments:

Post a Comment