weekend craziness...

What a kicked-ass weekends..hehe..Pardon my words..anyway, I have another great weekends..Actually mine started since Thursday last week, went out to meet some of the bloggers and S.B.G organizers..I thought it was only for a while but I ended up going home almost 2..Well, I only have few drinks and that didn't make me shake my boogie yet..hehe...
*Waiting for pics from Alus.hehehe*

alvin and me..mabuk
some of them are bloggers..some facebookers..hahahaha..
(these two pics I grabbed from http://kadazanbonita.com)

Friday's night..Jr arrived from KL around 11..I picked him up at the airport and headed straight away to our drinking venue for that night..Hell..who was that friend again, punya men banyak dia belanja..he even bought drinks for the table next to us..wow..Skali skala dia membelanja ni ok juga..Bukan alang2..hehee..I couldn't really remember what happened that night, but I think I had wantan ho "hayam" before going home..Emm..Was I drunk?..can't remember...

Saturday morning, I woke up early because there was a base jump at Yayasan sabah, and I didn't wanna miss it..Took some pictures, and ow yess..Thanks to Olumis for the T-shirt..Really love it..After the event, we went to One Borneo..and it happened to be Linda Nanuwil's new album launching..Had the chance to meet Linda in person, shake hand, and took some of her pics..Wow, she looks different now..Compare to how she looked back then when she was in A.F..anyway, I'm not a big fan..Sorry..Well, Jr bought her album..Support the industry bah...Urang kita juga tu..hehe...





The ever smiling and joyful Olumis..hehe



Nda tau sepa la tu sumandak tu..tapi asal cantik sa ok ja..hehehe..

Si linda..cantik juga dia ni..hehe


Pastu malam tu pi minum2 lagi sikit...

Haha...oleng2 sudah bah..sorry la..
Tapi ni, tatap kiut juga la..hehehe
aduh...sudah la, sa nda sanggup lagi dingar ko menyanyi Jr..hahaha
Dan..juara control tatap si Bobby..tingu tu mulut dia..



Well, anyway, I'm not proud at all with what I have done..I wish I have done something else..I guess I can still have fun even without having any alcohol related activities..hehe..Maybe next time we could organize a trip to some place further kio..tapi jan lupa, bawa chivas..hahahaha..Ow yeah, this Saturday, ada BBq di rumah siurang..Sempena ari jadi si "J"..(I don't dare to mention his name, nanti dia marah..) so friends..come on over and lets party...Again??? hehehe..well..ok ba tu kan...hehe..

Happy Monday..Glad that I don't have any class today...Yeahhhhh!!!...My weekends start today...Opss...


6 comments:

  1. Unknown said...
     

    Ahaks..
    We had FUN!!
    Should do it again someday...
    sabar ko tu pics...
    i od saw all of it..
    POCO POCO...LOL...

  2. pEdo29 said...
     

    uikkkk...mess...mcm syok pulak sa tingu korg enjoy...rasa mau join pulak....bestnya bah ada gang mcm kamuorang....mesti release tension kan..

    nway, hope can see u guys again...
    KEEP ON ROCKIN alwiz ya..

  3. XiGorX said...
     

    waa, pedo, ok bah, kalau ko turun sini bule bah pi kuar2..no problem tu..anyway, thanks for coming by..hehehe

  4. Anonymous said...
     

    looks like you had a full blast weekend didnt you? LOL!!! best juga kamu semua ni kan? Wish im still in kk sigh...missing family and friends di sana pula now..

  5. Pelangi said...
     

    hu hu ketinggalan da sa nii iskk sa inda suka lol

  6. XiGorX said...
     

    heehehe..jan risau ko sana PS...well emelda, there's always next time..hehe

Post a Comment