seekers of your heart....

Last time I used to be an active member of our church choir..I still remember going to other churches on Saturday to sing, I even sang solo..can you believe it? hehe..Well, of course, I'm not a good singer, never was...and back then, I was a frequent church goer..I would participate in most of the church's activities..and I was an active member of the Youth Club..

Somehow, along the journey of life, I wandered a bit off road..and now..Huhuhu..I don't frequent the church anymore, eventhough, I have all the time in the world to go...It's sad..and sometimes, I miss the church's hymnals..the sermons, and even the church members...But hey, it's not that I don't go anymore, alright..Just put it this way, I go once in a while..Yeah, it is still unacceptable..and I don't wanna be a hypocrite here..

Now, I'm excited..my colleague who is also an Adventist invited me to church this Saturday, she said she is going to sing for the divine worship, and she wants me to play the piano..I was a bit reluctant at first but, since I long for this, I said yes...I've never heard the song that she is going to sing before, Seekers of Your Heart..It's such a lovely simple duet song..and the melody is quite easy for me..Ow, actually she asked me to sing with her, but..I can't sing while I'm playing the piano..so, I suggested she sings with Junior..and Junior agreed..Hehehe...

So..it's Saturday then...I can't wait to go home to practise the sheet..ow, there's no sheet or score, I'll play it my own way..hahaha...It's good to know that we have something to look forward to..For this month, I have sipadan trip again...and I JUST CAN"T WAIT...for now, I still have class to teach..huhuhu...

Bye...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    sing...

    sing to your last soul!

    Be there...

    I'll be there waching u!

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    hehe..thanks bro...hehe...

Post a Comment