Auspicious...08.08.08

I've been sitting in front of this bloody pc since 3 hours ago trying to write somehing beautiful..ehe, I mean something meaningful..Coz, I realize, somehow..Lately, I've been writing all sorts of craps and I'm getting tired of writing like that..or maybe, I'm having 'blogstipation' (term used by Arteo), means..running out of idea on what to blog about...Hemm...That could be the reason..

Well anyway, today is such an auspicious day..Earlier I was surfing the net trying to find out what people in other side of the world are doing today..and, it wasn't actually surprising to know that there are lots of people who will tie the knot today..According to the chinese, number '8' is a lucky number...That's why the smart and culculative chinese chooses this date for the 2008 Olympic opening in Beijing...and o yes, expectant mothers are willing to have caesarean sections just so that their children will be born on Aug 8..what else could be crazier than that?

For me, today is just like the other day..Nothing special about 08.08.08...One thing that I'm really thankful for is that..I'm still kicking and breathing..Last night I went out to join some of the bloggers in Cempaka..get to know them better, had fun singing with my not so nice sounding voice..(well, who cares..I don't..hehehe)...It was really fun..this is something that I have never expected out of blogging..You have the opportunity to meet or get to know your visitors/readers in real life...

anyway, something about ausipicious..I'm getting the vet to neuter one of my dogs today..Hehehe..There you go boy..Oughhh!! Not so lucky day for you Sisqo..

Alright..I will get to blogging again next week, happy Friday the 08.08.08..May today be a happy day for you and bring luck and happiness too...Babaiiiiii...

2 comments:

  1. Unknown said...
     

    Hahaha.. meet the bloggers in real life!! huhu..
    syok kan...should do it again...

  2. Anonymous said...
     

    yeah yeah!

    Chinese is the best high above the rest!

Post a Comment