Friends...

I've been wanting to write something on this topic for quite long, it's just that I can't seem to find the best way or rather, the right way to express what I really2 want to say about it..So, it has stuck in my head ever since..Anyway, the past events over the weekends have given me the inspiration/encouragement to continue and put them in writing, and finish what I already have in mind for so long..I guess I have written something on friendship before..but, I found out something else in relation to friendship..so, this could be some additional or revision...

First and foremost..I don't call my friends stupid, idiot or fool..I use those when I'm really pissed off only..Coz, I know, I'm not any much better than them to call myself an intelligent person..or even if I am..I think it's inappropriate for me to be boasting about how good I am or how high my IQ is compare to anyone else..Duhhh...Who does that anyway..?..among friends, I'm just a normal person and I don't believe that I should only be friended with those of the same level or higher level of profession than I am..coz, there is no level at all..at least, I believe that there's no level...

The stupids and idiots grouped together, and the smart and intelligent hang out together..I wonder, when intelligents hang out together or go to the pub, what sort of conversation do they have? Ow..I know..They talk about politics, the economics, the current issues or perhaps maybe, they'll talk on how to solve the issue of drug addiction among teenagers? or how to stop poverty in the rural areas of Sabah???(Boring!!!)...emmm..Very intelligent conversation..and I have friends who are lawyers and professionals in their own fields..when they go out..they talk nothing of such things..they make fool of themselves go crazy and have fun..and they are still intelligent...I say..That's what life really really is...not just a mere talk...Bull***T..Yeah..I mean..Bullshit!!!

Pathetic..I think these kind of people (who call themselves intelligent,and would only go out with another intelligents) lose touch of the real meaning of friendship..They don’t have a life outside their immediate homes and families any longer. They become isolated. They lose who they are, because they don’t have any outside anchors to remind them...

Making friends is easy to me..I can accept everyone as my friend as long as they care enough to call me theirs...What could be so complicated about that..Give you an example..You were introduced to someone by your friend..and you had a brief chat and continuous "cheers" of the beers..You had good time with the person's company..the next time you meet him..would you consider him you friend or just a mere acquintance?...I'll leave it for you to think..but for me..He/she is already my friend..that's how simple it is with me..

Well, friendship comes and goes..You can't hold on them forever in your lives..Friendship isn't about whom you know the longest but who came first or cares a lot.. It's about who came and never left.. It's a mutual understanding who accepted our mistakes and willing to changed or accept changes for a better person..

Well… frankly.. most of the time in my life.. I am surrounded by my friends.. I talk more to my friends than my family.. I spend more time with my friends than my family.. which means… most of my friends… I take them as the family members of mine as well.. in other words… I would do almost anything for my friends…(yeah, almost...hemmm)...I'm happy with my friends, they are bunch of crazy, fun, outgoing, adventurous, you name it..I could not be more happier to have known them...Friends without boundaries, without comparison...We're all good friends..and that's what we know...

PICS of the friends would be up next....

2 comments:

  1. Unknown said...
     

    Ur my F.R.I.E.N.D!!!
    hehehe :)

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    yup..you're my friend...hehe

Post a Comment