pics, starving, diving, whatever....

I think I'm getting more and more vain each day..Not because I take more pics of myself..but, I'm trying to look like Piolo Pascual..Not the face..the body..Hehehe..Well, Not exactly like his body, but...emm..I think I would look better if I could lose some of these extra baggage that I've been carrying everywhere for the past..I don't know..how long....Huhuhu..Being very determined this time, I have cut down on carbs, and do some workouts..The past few weeks have shown me really fantastic result..Ok, don't get me wrong, I'm not planning to be the next Mr.Kaamatan (ughhhs...) I do this for health reason...

Yesterday I've commited crime..Was stuffing myself with food all day..our culinary students were having their practical exam, and we (lecturers) were the judges..I guess that was fine, coz I didn't eat that much though..and last night I thought I don't need any dinner since I already have lots during the day..but before 11, suddenly I felt an extreme feeling of hunger, and I craved for all sorts of food..I was contemplating on cooking or going out, then lastly I've decided to sleep it over..and ya, I have this complete orchestera playing continuously in my stomach all night..Hehehe..


I know, I'm not doing it right..but it works anyhow..so, I guess..I can do it..hehe..Well, I won't be around for weekends this time..We will be away in Mabul, Bohey Dulang and Sipadan...I've been packing up since Monday, just to make sure that I won't leave anything behind...and I hope everything will be fine and in order..Emmm..Who's going to send me to the airport tomorrow??..

HAPPY MERDEKA DAY to all Malaysian..and enjoy some more pics here...hehe...(Gila la kamurang ni tingu gambar2 ja...Kotoh...hehehe)..We played badminton last Tuesday...ni la gambar2 dia..




Huh..gaya tu bah..pastu out plak tu kan Dong..hehe


Yang paling hebat dan begaya tu malam..Mamai juga la


Ni pun sama juga..hebat dan begaya juga..Baru kiri2 ja lagi tu..hehe

Si Tom, emm..bulum puas lagi main sama dia ni..mau repeat lagi, dia sama si mamai..hehe
Mau main ka mau begaya??
Emmm...besa la starring memang mcm ni..hehehe
Ni..kamu main2 cinta kaini..Eh..hehehe...
Naah..kotoh..sa simisss ko punya kapala..hehe
Si Cel and si adik dia, adik beradik si tompok juga ni..
Tompok : Bagus kalau masuk ni..

Pit : Kurang ajar..neves sa ni..
Barisan pemain handalan..smua hebat2...

makanan si Cel and Tompok...
Makanan si Mamai
Gidong yg gundoot..Smua makanan org dia mau makan
Sa makan asap ja..diet kan..hahaha

and then, lepas makan..sa ingat buli balik..tau2...Oleng2 lagi..sikijap ja la..hehehe

That's all..I'll be back with more posts after I come back from the islands...

2 comments:

  1. mamaii said...
     

    haha sya juga la kan? wakakka

  2. Gidong said...
     

    Cheh jgn lah bah ckp out sedangkan sampai meniarap tu lawan mau ambil drop saya ... jeles jeles ...

Post a Comment