my Ex, My friend...

My ex girlfriend is getting married next Sunday and she has invited me to her wedding reception...Hehehe..Funny thing is, she asked me like "ko mau datang ka sa punya wedding?".. and I jokingly said, kalau sa pengapit sa pi la..hehehe..Well, it has been like that with us since we broke off..and Ow yess..I'm going to her wedding reception..I have nothing against her, eventhough she was the one who....ok cut the craps, that was history..We were not cursing each other when we parted..We both know that the relationship was not going to work out...and it was the best decision for us...and we're still friends until now..

For me, there's nothing wrong with being friend with the ex...but, well I know..for some people, they cannot accept the fact that their relationship is over, and they go on hurting and hating the ex..It is normal..Me..I'll just forgive and forget..Hating and avoiding the ex is so tiring..both physically and mentally...

Congratulation to her and hope happiness will be hers all the way through...and I'm sincere...hehehe

6 comments:

  1. Unknown said...
     

    thats the way.. be fren with ur ex..cos my 1st bf is my BESTFREN now. eventho he's far away we always have time to call/sms/online with each other!! huhu....

  2. Wel^Beiolman said...
     

    harap2 ko inda plan something la xigorx..hehe.mana tau kunun..hehe..ya la..but some people would not prefer to meet their ex sebab bukan benci ba tu..manatau org bilang dari g/bf jadi pula ex-g/bf..lepas tu jadi pula g/bf lagi..haha..so bila inda selalu jumpa senang mau lupa la kunun......kalu sia kana jemput mesti la mau p..makan free..haahaha...

  3. XiGorX said...
     

    yup alus, good la bah that kan...

    Wel, actually that happened to me..mula2 kami kawan ja, and then becouple, dan break off, then becouple balik, then skg teda sudah la..hehe...

  4. Qhris said...
     

    life still have to go on...so up to us how to colour it lah..tapi ko blang bla3 bla2 bla3 masa ko oleng2 tuuuuu arii hehe..oops

  5. Unknown said...
     

    things happen for a reason!!

  6. XiGorX said...
     

    aah si lumis..ada2 ja..tukang sigir yg mentipu ja..huhu...hehehe

Post a Comment