P.E.A.C.E

I'm so free today..I think I can manage another entry...but before that, I have deleted one of my blogs where I used to write my personal feelings, my sorrows, my love life and my everyday life in detail..coz, the more I write about them, the more I think I'm getting mentally disturbed..and I don't wanna be commited to an asylum just yet, never want to...Well, I wish that I have never had that blog account, and have never written all those entries..Anyway, they were all craps..I don't mean any of them...I wish...

I've been receiving lots of comments and ideas in my other blog..and I must admit..they are very useful..Now I can see things clearly and see them in various angles..Not to focus on one thing, but many..and to diversify your means and choices..and that is what I am going to do..Well, my life is pretty much my own, and I can do whatever I wanna do..and now I realized letting go of the things or the one person in your life is nothing but a piece of cake..I can still face the world with joyful triumph..

Life is fair..No..God is fair..He won't let us go through things that we couldn't bear..He puts us into trials to test our will power..and then, when we cannot take it no more, He will bail us out..No reason to worry at all..

Peace be with you..

5 comments:

  1. Unknown said...
     

    let go of someone is just a piece of cake.. *betul bah*
    well been there done dat!!
    Enjoy ur life.. u got ur family n frens around u...

  2. sweetie~ said...
     

    hi xigorx (oucchh watta name hehe)...sry mau menyibuk dulu cni....

    i did read few of your posts....ok ma buli buat novel cinta..hehe..

    it;s ok to let things out ba...don't keep it...once it's out...it will make you feel better...:)

  3. XiGorX said...
     

    hey thanks for your comment sweetie..

    Alus, nope..that was supposed to be in capital letter..I was just saying it to make me feel better..hehe

  4. Ki//joy said...
     

    haha, snooping around other people's blogs has been very interesting.

    Who knew u had a blog and u and alvin even went to SBG.

    Lecturers with blogs haha. Don't worry. I won't tell anyone at ATI u guys blog :)

    But good writing. Keep it up. Don't wanna stifle ur passion now would i.

  5. XiGorX said...
     

    hi ki//joy..thanks for dropping by..I guess everyone knows that I blog..In fact there are few others who blog as well..hehehe..Yours is great as well..I wonder if you were in ATI before..

Post a Comment