Treasure Hunting...

(this is supposed to be posted yesterday, but I was really2 really tired..hehe)

Ughh..I have just got back from a very tiring treasure hunting day..and despite of me being real tired and sleepy, I'm here infront of the PC trying to create a short entry before I lost everything..(hehe, I mean like I forget everything..) It was jointly organized by the KK City Hall (DBKK)and Tourism Malaysia..Being almost in the industry myself, I guessed it would be fun, so we came up with our group of four people..Snoop Doggies..hahaha..It wasn't my idea, it was Izwan's idea ok..

If one enjoys history, the great outdoors, and can stand the excitement, treasure hunting would be an incredible hobby..and to be honest, I think, it is also addictive..I couldn't wait for another treasure hunt activities..So, if there's any that you know, which is going to be organized (in KK area), please let me know ya..Thank You..hehehe Anyway, the questions and clues were quite confusing..O yes, they were really confusing..If not, we should have been able to answer and get all the clues right..For those who have participated last year, maybe, this time it was easier for them, because the might have the idea already, and they know how to solve all the funny anagrams, tulips, and all the clues in general..

We didn't win anything, eventhough, the prize was given up to the 60th place..Damn..We suck!!!hehehe..Hey, we joined in for fun larrr..(dalam hati, ciss..)..And to make it more shameful, our students managed to get 29th place..Ughh..Not bad..(ala..dapat beras sama hamper ja pun, sumbung...cehhh...pa mau jeles..huhu)..

Well, emm, not really in the mood of croping pics right now..I'll do it later and post some pics for you to see..Ok dokie..chow...

0 comments:

Post a Comment