wonderful holidays...

It has been four days since I last updated my blog..and I have a long story to tell..Now, where do I start?..I'm eager to write, but I just don't know how to start..and I find myself struggling for the best words and sentences possible..Ughh..I wish I could be like some people who could put out words and sentences real nicely..then again, why should I be envious of them..I think, I'm not that bad writer anyway..hehehe..

My chinese new year breaks have been wonderful..thanks to my friends who were there to make it more meaningful this year..Usually, I would be at home either sleeping or watching tv only, but this year it was filled with lots of activities..hehehe..

Mari la ku cerita satu2 aa..

Last Wednesday, I was only working half day..Remember, I told you about me redesigning my old tattoo, yup..I got may arm tattoed..The process was so painstaking..The design of the tattoo is the brainchild of my three friends..Thanks to Ray, Benno and Jr..hehehe..Habis sa punya tangan kana conteng2..So lastly they came up with a very nice one, and I was satisfied..Besar la kunun, kesukaan la ba..But then, when the tattooist started making the lines..Ughhhhh..damn..Sakit ooo...I was having a second thought, but..too late to apologize..eh..too late for any decision..Luckily, there was a bottle of beer inside the freezer, it helped a lot..hehehe..Then tu malam, we went out to meet si Gur for a very light and easy drinking session..emmm...Light and easy aa...It was indeed..ya ya..
Photobucket
work in progress..Ugh..sampai tutup2 mata ba..punya best..hehe

The next day we went to Pulau Manukan..The initial plan was, pi Island Hopping..tapiiiiiiiiii...We started so late, atas sbb yang paling tidak dapat dielakkan..Nda pa Kupi..Kami faham..emmm...It was fun there in Manukan..Lots of food and very nice weather too..Too bad, I can't go and swim because I just got a tattoo the day before..Sayang oo..Nda pa, maybe next time...

Photobucket
hemm..lambat2 si kupi, lambat lagi tu boat kami sampai..opsss...hehehe

Photobucket
At last..we reached manukan almost noon..tu matahari betul2 no mercy oo..well, it was good, kalau ujan..sia2 ja tu..

Photobucket
Sempat lagi mau apply the aloe vera gel supaya tu tattoo nda rosak...kunun la

Photobucket
Naaa..sepa bilang sa teda masuk laut..ada ba..hehehe

On Saturday we went to Keningau..(with Jr and Gidong)..It was an unplanned trip...Jr mentioned about going to Keningau way long time before, he wanted to meet his song arranger..So off we go..Thank God, the new Kimanis road has shortened the otherwise 2 and half hours journey..and, the view along the crocker range is just surreal and breathtaking..nasib baik teda tempat mau berenti, kalau nda, si Gidong la paling excited mau bergambar..Furthermore the clouds were so thick our driver Mr.Jr could hardly see where he was going..Nasib baik ko terer driving pok..Keningau, just like other Cowboy town in sabah, there's nothing much juga la..hehehe..di Bunsit ja yg best..Tu sungai..hehehe, and sempat lagi kunun sa jadi hero remaja kasi selamat budak yg mau2 lemas sudah..Blame it on the parents or the aunt ka tu, ada ka patut tu org tua yg pakai tu pelampung..cisss...and the during the night, nda sah kalau teda 'tin hijau pilihan ku'..hehehe..Si Gur nda kasi kuar tu Mighty Siopon dia ba..nda pa ko Gur..taaaapun ja la..hehehe..heehe, anyway, thanks a lot for being our tour guide, hehe..tu ngau chap juga la yg paling sedap di Malaysia..Thumbs Up ni..

Photobucket
See, even the old tree looks nice here..atas banjaran crocker..

Photobucket
If you are not familiar with the road, and you are not careful enough, you might end up somewhere down there..nasib la kalau ada org jumpa..eee..

Photobucket
emm, antah la pa yg sa happy tul tu, lupa sudah..di Bunsit ni..emm..punya men dalam tu sungai kan Gur..

Now, it's monday..How I hate it..Going back to work after all the joy and fun in the sun..I wish I could just sleep and relax at home..Kemalasan ku melampaui tahap langit ke 7 sudah ni..Well, there's nothing I can do..To complain is never an option, to quit would be the most stupid action..Pi keja ja la walaupun tension..hehehe..cam pantun 3 kerat ja tu..ha..jawap ko Jang, jawap..

Photobucket
Nasib baik ada sisqo yg comel..tenang sikit jiwa dan perasaan ku..hehehe

I hope your CNY breaks pun hebat2 belaka..Thank God, kita masih ada tangan and kaki, and the most important thing is..We're still alive...God be with us..always...My sincere profound thank goes to Mr.Gur for the chivas that I'm yet to get from Ms.Kupiko..hai..Mata kakimasu..

5 comments:

  1. GuRaNgAk said...
     

    It was indeed a really great CNY break kan pare. Thanks to everybody yg terlibat secara langsung atau pun x langsung. Kalau ada sumur di ladang..buli kita makan ngauchap 'kaliau' Keningau yg tersedap di M'sia lagi haha..

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    yup..ada tu sumur di ladang tu..tapi, nda tau ladang sepa la..mau cari dulu..hehehe

  3. josie said...
     

    reaaally sorry guys..u all could have just leave bah tu and i can catch up later....apa2 pun....thx to everyone jugalah...had a good time jugalah...

  4. XiGorX said...
     

    no la, sama2 maa baru best..no rush juga tu..hehehe

  5. kabu said...
     

    wah... what a joy trip....

    request permission to share your photo of the foggy road. used it to complement my blog entry. thank you.

    do visit blogkereta.com

Post a Comment