Gaya Street

Sent my friend to the airport this morning, I was pretty much still in my sleeping mode..I guess I've only slept for less than 3 hours..Well, after sending him to the airport, I don't know where else to go, going back home and continue sleeping was not the option..So, I went to the Sunday market in Gaya Street.. I knew, the traffic would be quite challenging for a short tempered person like me..hehehe..but, that was the whole point..Get stuck in the traffic jam, enjoy the joyride..There was nothing to rush..Just few things that I need to do, like..buy dog's food, send a document to a friend, buy new astro remote control..(thnks Rex, this is the fifth time you did it..)and then...ughhhh..nothing..I wish I could sleep like most people do on a Sunday..I just don't like sleeping, when this is the only day I can do stuffs that i love the most..jalan2 cari makan..ugh..not really..Sometimes I would rather stay at home and watch tv or play with the puppies..

Anyways..I took some pics while I was there..and yup..this is gonna be another pictoral entry..hehehe..

Photobucket
This place has shown a lot of improvements over the past years..I remember last time, when I was still small, I hate to go here..But, now..I love it..but to one particular section only..I'll tell you later...

Photobucket
I wasn't particularly looking for anything..

Photobucket
Ahaa...this is the section I love the most..forget about the others..whenever I came here, I will stop by and look at those cute puppies on sale..Ughh..Poor puppies..I know, some breeders don't really care about them, they just want the money out of selling these puppies..That why, I bought two puppies here..and they are good ones..Bobbi and Sisqo..Argh..Looking at them, i feel like buying another one..A white female puppy for sisqo..hehehe..Nay'..I can't afford another puppy in the house..the three boys are enough to give me headache and heart attack..hehehe..love them very much though..

Photobucket
and lastly..this is what you should do when you're stuck in the traffic jam..Don't curse, don't complain..relax..say cheese and smile..Click...hehehe..

I hope you have an enjoyable weekends..Looking forward for Chinese New Year..malas mau p keja ni bisuk..adios amigos..

3 comments:

  1. GuRaNgAk said...
     

    #..short tempered person? [ermm..]
    #..don't like sleeping? [ermm.. boleh caye ke..?]
    #..jalan² cari makan? [i like..]
    #..female puppy for Cisco? [ermm.. for Boobi?]
    #..selfpotrait in trafficjam? [ermm..kewl :p]

  2. Justin Gildarts Joe said...
     

    mahal puppy d Gaya Street... bagus p cari yg anjing sesat d siring jalan hehehe....(with sinister smile)

  3. XiGorX said...
     

    1. Gur : Ya..smua tu adalah characters sa yg unique..huahuahuahuahua....

    2. Xander : Emmm...kalau sa jumpa sa amik juga tu..tapi, ko tau la..manada yg jalan2 di siring jalan tu..hehehhe..

Post a Comment