Politics...No Thank You..!!!

Some people can't stand watching sports, others hate debating religion...I detest politics. I have my opinions, yes, but I find the political system to be positively futile. How are we to be united as one in a nation split into parties? How can we work for the greater good when everyone is constantly at each other's throats? I'm not against any politician.. I just think we actually need to understand what we want..

I don't think I'm going to vote even when I get the chance. People tell me, "Why not?" and various things such as, "Then you have no right to complain," You should!" The last comment particularly irritates me, we should vote because we have the right to vote, not because its an obligation to do so..Yup, this year, I'm not going to vote..I would be out of town..I should not feel obligated anyway...emmm..

The time has come when we have to vote again..yeah, for those who have registered as voters of course..and for those who have not registered, and have no intention to register, you have all the rights in the world to remain silent..hehehe..It's not a yearly event, but, I just don't like the chaos when it comes to election season..You can now hear, and see those politicians being nice to villagers, especially in the remote areas..and they spread their sweet promises that, these and that will be given to the villagers if they won..Hey, wake up now you guys..Don't you know, promises are meant to be broken..and it is especially true if you hear it out from the politicians..

Politics is a dirty game. People lie, people try to get away with things, and people rip each other off...reminds me of school elections, except no one's passing out cupcakes (and I don't vote at school, either). Don't get me wrong. I think democracy can be a wonderful thing...We have our freedom, then why can't we live as one?? Why..? why..?..I'm not going to answer it..I leave it for you to think..Now..Think Hard ya....adios..

0 comments:

Post a Comment